Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pink and Yellow Tile Removal

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    I believe if you put your one tile back in the design menu, then take it out again and place it, the game will give you the option to buy more. You just have to do it when it gives you the option and deal with where you want the placement later.
    thx dear, but it didn't work. I've tried so many times. search through whole catalog after doing what u suggested, but the tile wasn't there. once I took it out from catalog, that's it! I've tried in both Christmas & Thanksgiving version. anyway, thx so much dear, appreciated for ur help

Executive Chef
    I believe if you put your one tile back in the design menu, then take it out again and place it, the game will give you the option to buy more. You just have to do it when it gives you the option and deal with where you want the placement later.
    I think you can only buy more if you are playing the version of the game that these tiles were added to (not sure which one that was though). I am still playing the Christmas version so can still buy the christmas themed floor tiles, but if I go back to normal bakery story I can't buy them anymore

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by D780 View Post
    thx dear, but it didn't work. I've tried so many times. search through whole catalog after doing what u suggested, but the tile wasn't there. once I took it out from catalog, that's it! I've tried in both Christmas & Thanksgiving version. anyway, thx so much dear, appreciated for ur help
    You are right. If you take out the tile and then go check the catalog it will NOT be there and you cannot buy more.

Follow these steps: (some of which you are surely familiar with)

1. Go to the design tab
    2. Go to tile section
    3. Pick any tile
    4. Place the tile on top of that one discontinued tile that you have in your bakery that you want more of. That discontinued tile will go into the catalog. If it doesn't show, exit catalog and renter.
    5. Now, go into the catalog & choose the tile that you want more of.
    6. Place it. Then the floor will highlight a place next to it with the message "buy more"
    7. Tap the message & you will Buy more! Magic!

You will have to do this every time you wish to increase the number of discontinued tiles or wallpapers whether you have one or 50. There always has to be at least one in inventory to start with, and you have to keep placing or buying. If you stop buying then you have to put one back in inventory and start again.

So the feature that prevents us from selling tiles and wallpaper is what makes it so that any tile or wallpaper we've purchased can still be purchased. I wish I had just one of those tiles so I could buy more.

Happy tapping. This worked for me.

Fashion Designer
    Aw. Those were my favorite tiles.

Host(ess)
    You are right. If you take out the tile and then go check the catalog it will NOT be there and you cannot buy more.

Follow these steps: (some of which you are surely familiar with)

1. Go to the design tab
    2. Go to tile section
    3. Pick any tile
    4. Place the tile on top of that one discontinued tile that you have in your bakery that you want more of. That discontinued tile will go into the catalog. If it doesn't show, exit catalog and renter.
    5. Now, go into the catalog & choose the tile that you want more of.
    6. Place it. Then the floor will highlight a place next to it with the message "buy more"
    7. Tap the message & you will Buy more! Magic!

You will have to do this every time you wish to increase the number of discontinued tiles or wallpapers whether you have one or 50. There always has to be at least one in inventory to start with, and you have to keep placing or buying. If you stop buying then you have to put one back in inventory and start again.

So the feature that prevents us from selling tiles and wallpaper is what makes it so that any tile or wallpaper we've purchased can still be purchased. I wish I had just one of those tiles so I could buy more.

Happy tapping. This worked for me.
    I forgot to mention that I use android I did all u suggested, still...no luck my dear. Step 1-5 are fine, but when I'm placing tile in step 6 it doesn't show 'buy more' or highlight. it's okay sweetie. I give up, LOL. many thx to you. If u still have room for friend, my id is D1118. then I can return ur generosity

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12