Thread: What to gift?

Farm Supplier

What to gift?

I am level 99 and so are most of my neighbors. I struggle each day with gifting. I have hundreds of the regular parts and more food than I can sell. I assume most of my neighbors are the same way. It just seems wrong not to gift them, but I doubt they need anything. Also, I have mastered everything and am currently not cooking so I can build up enough coins to expand (going for the 30 million coin expansion) so gifting helps let my neighbors know I am still here. Does anyone else have this problem?

Fashion Designer
    I'm only level 28 so I'm not a great person to ask, but I think food would be nice. Maybe one they're going to be busy for a week and they can just put out all the gifted food they have to keep the bakery going?

Rhino Keeper
    maybe instead of gifting you can tip them everyday and then gift specialty parts for new appliances when those are available...just an idea

Fashion Designer
    Cappuccino sells for 10 coins per serving so that's a great gift for anyone.

Rhino Keeper
    i generally gift parts tht are going to be useful in the current goals...am only level 30 so level 99 people might find the suggestion boring..lol...