Thread: Visiting Bonus problem

Visiting Bonus problem

Hi I am playing City Story Metro Halloween on an iPhone 4 and am not receiving the 5point bonus when visiting my neighbors. The one point bonus shows up on my LVL account but not the 5 point bonus. I am using game version 1.0.2 .

Also Im curious, how come, when visiting neighbors, some buildings get a green glow when you tap on them?

New Resident
    When visiting neighbors you receive either a 1 point bonus or 5 coins. You do not receive a 5 point bonus. It's quite random when it comes to whether you will receive either of the two.

As to the "sparkles" that means that a neighbor of yours tapped your building or you have tapped (max of 3) of your neighbor's buildings. In doing so there is an additional 20% bonus when it the time comes to collecting the money it generates.

Visiting Bonus Problem- More Information

[QUOTE=anonymityville;525167]Hi I am playing City Story Metro Halloween on an iPhone 4 and am not receiving the 5point bonus when visiting my neighbors. The one point bonus shows up on my LVL account but not the 5 point bonus. I am using game version 1.0.2 .

I guess I didn't explain my situation fully. When I visit neighbors the game posts a screen that says I have been awarded either one or five points. When the one (1) point award is accepted my Level Experience counter shows the one (1) point award. When the award is for five (5) points is accepted the Level Experience counter does not register the points.

Also, i forgot to mention that I have shut down my game and phone completely as recommended for most problem solving but did not delete and re add the game as the Halloween version is no longer available.

Rhino Keeper
    Like Jarl787 says, you either receive 1 star that counts towards you experience level or you receive 5 coins that adds to your coins total.

Oh geez! I get it now, five coins NOT 5 exp points!! Sorry i was being so thick! Thanks for the help.