Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Gem Purchase

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper

Best Gem Purchase

So I've been pretty disciplined about my gems lately and I've saved up a fair amount (well a fair amount for me anyway) and now I can't decide what to buy!

I'm curious: what are the best and worst gem choices everyone has made - what items have been the most useful to you, or which items do you wish you waited to get as a rare drop?

Executive Chef
    I got one of each fruit tree and a black sheep.

I think the black sheep is the best purchase because he drops a prime cut at every collection. I'm able to do a feed the baron recipe every 2-3 days.

Executive Chef
    If you haven't made it to the cooking caravan or gotten the golden apple, I'd say fruit trees were my best gem purchase.
    I've seen others post that they're not happy about the royal pig, but do like the black sheep.
    I haven't gotten anything worthwhile from the Feed the Baron, so I don't care about truffles or prime cuts. The coin animals have been just fine for me.

Honestly, I also have built up a nice nest egg of gems and I'm saving them for the next update. I'm SURE there'll be stuff we want that is only available for gems.

Executive Chef
    My worse gem choice was the time when i decided to speed up the tablet i was waiting for my last shard so i sped up 4,5 times and got nothing. But i sped it up with gems i'd earned by playing other TL's games so it was ok. And i bought gems once , not that because i need gems immediately but i want to support TL. With those gems i bought a black sheep and the trees and i think it was prety useful. Im not sure but in my opinion , the most useful thing you can buy is lantern( aprox. 7-8 gems per one lantern)

Banned
    The fruit trees have been useful, because I was able to do the cooking caravan and earned the much needed 50,000.

Executive Chef
    I bought one of each tree. Cooking caravan is already taking forever with one of each, but if I had to rely on Sir Pig for fruit to complete it I'd be working on the goal for a year.

Nightclub Owner
    You may want to wait for the update to see what new stuff is released.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    You may want to wait for the update to see what new stuff is released.
    Yeah i agree, then you wont have to save up to get some of the new release stuff then lol. you can get it before others too :P

New Resident
    My gems disappear on their own. What's up?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gogo1950 View Post
    My gems disappear on their own. What's up?
    Are you sure you're not accidentally speeding up processes?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast