Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Bad Neighbor List

Smegz

Post The Bad Neighbor List

Until something is created which will allow players to manage their neighbor lists, here's a list that may help us.

This list is for those neighbors that are active but NEVER return water. They are the leeches that only water when they are out prospecting for new suckers.

Please list player name and level.

Here's one of my biggest offenders:

SPALDING (lvl 28)

Smegz
    SPALDING lvl 28

Unregistered
    Blessing Star (lv49)

She'll post that she's watered my farm yet when I look at my New Feed, she won't be listed.

Unregistered
    This list is a good idea, for those who WATCH the news feed with it listing ONLY the most reccent names that watered you within the next 15 people.
    this is actually a creation of a list that has a name on the list with some sort of problem with eachother.

creativity is good ..
    accussations and assumptions should be the title of this list for farmstory does not have all its features to please everyone.

If you really want to add someone on a list like this; don't forget to add your name too for reffrence.

Because one can play the game same way too.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Smegz View Post
    Until something is created which will allow players to manage their neighbor lists, here's a list that may help us.

This list is for those neighbors that are active but NEVER return water. They are the leeches that only water when they are out prospecting for new suckers.

Please list player name and level.

Here's one of my biggest offenders:

SPALDING (lvl 28)

you said it right!!! untill and when able to creat ones own good list

Unregistered

Neighbor star rating

Just like the community star rating 4 stars gets u to the top of the community list, A rating for neighbors could be created where the active neighbors go up on your list. So that the list is not alphabetical but based on activity. Non active neighbors would end up on the bottem of your neighbor list.

Unregistered

Thumbs up Great idea

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just like the community star rating 4 stars gets u to the top of the community list, A rating for neighbors could be created where the active neighbors go up on your list. So that the list is not alphabetical but based on activity. Non active neighbors would end up on the bottem of your neighbor list.
    This is brilliant--because it doesn't require TeamLava to do a lot of extra work. They already have the star ratings in place and they already have a way of sorting by ratings.

How about it TeamLava?

Unregistered

bad neighbors

marc Hudson (level 32)

Holland (level 38)

Unregistered

Here's mine

_ _ _ _ yuki lvl 32 (Has a bunch of blank spaces in front of name)

_ _ aaaa. matty lvl 32 (Has a couple of blank spaces in front of name)

I post on their walls and ask them to post when they water and they never do. I've now posted on their walls telling them if they don't post on mine I will start spamming on their walls hourly, letting everyone know they do not return water. So far I've had to do this with another neighbor and it's working, they have to harvest with barely 25% of their crops watered. It just makes me smile

swati
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    _ _ _ _ yuki lvl 32 (Has a bunch of blank spaces in front of name)

_ _ aaaa. matty lvl 32 (Has a couple of blank spaces in front of name)

I post on their walls and ask them to post when they water and they never do. I've now posted on their walls telling them if they don't post on mine I will start spamming on their walls hourly, letting everyone know they do not return water. So far I've had to do this with another neighbor and it's working, they have to harvest with barely 25% of their crops watered. It just makes me smile
    I water a lot (I have a 4 star rating) but rarely post on people's walls - with over 100 neighbours I don't have time to write on each wall to say I've watered. Why don't you put your energy into asking the developers to increase the size of the news feed so you know for sure who has watered? For all you know the people you are getting angry at do water you, but get dropped off the news feed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast