Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Home Design: Suggestions

Host(ess)
    Ah hah, a suggestion thread! Just what I wanted~

Here's my list so far :
    I want a sink (preferably the same size as the "Sweet Sink") that will match the "Cool" kitchen stuff. That's my favorite set, but none of the sinks seem to match, so I stuck the red sweet sink in there...lol. D:

I'd also like some flooring that looks like black&white tiling. I'd prefer if the squares were the same size as the squares on the "Sweet Tile"?

Wainscoting.

Some more trees/plants. Maybe a Japanese maple? A dogwood (preferably in bloom)? Some of that tall ornamental grass? Liriope?

I'd also really like some 'American Bungalow'/Craftsman style furniture and decorations.

It would be great if we could type at least 140 characters on people's walls. I don't know how doable that is with the game, of course...

Maybe if people could view our "profiles" or if we could have somewhere to post a "designer's statement", that's easy access, so they don't have to scroll through our wall looking for messages from us?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kylebusch View Post
    Multiple stories for your home
    That would definitely be a plus!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ree2 View Post
    I can't find this game. Where is it? I want it.
    I think it's only available for iOS users

Host(ess)
    Has anyone suggested a BBQ grill yet? Or was there one, and I just can't find it? If not, I want one of the round charcoal-burning kind...

A select all button when sending gift to neighbours.this will help very much especially considering homes with over 1000 neighbours

Host(ess)
    I would love to be able to use floor tiles outside. That's not asking too much.

Some big rocks please

Host(ess)
    A small greenhouse. Also, please make the "Lit Tree" available as a goal again - I know it was for Christmas, but maybe you could make a "Garden Party" goal or something. I'd use that one year-round, or you could make it more spring-like with some buds/small leaves..

Quote Originally Posted by Christiana12345 View Post
    Lol, where do they sit?
    Otherwise, true.
    I put a kitchen chair at the piano and it looks silly. But slightly less silly than no chair at all.

Host(ess)
    A rack with clothing on it. For a closet...

A couple more chiffonier/wardrobe type items. There's a super cute chiffonier at Pottery Barn called the "Cynthia" that I would love something similar to! In white, or brown, or both so we have a choice?����

More bookshelves. Something in dark wood, tall, so I can make a library. The light one we start with is about the right size, but not enough books on it, and er...I prefer dark or cherry colored wood...or white. e.e

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast