Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Home Design: Suggestions

Farm Supplier
    I can't find this game. Where is it? I want it.

New Resident
    I'd like to build another home, and have a portfolio of multiple properties, each with a different name. Is this already possible and I just don't know how?

Maybe incorperate some of the activities from the other task games ... The ability to cook, eat, exercise, do more jobs etc? Something more than just decorating

New Resident
    Hmm...more mailboxes would be nice. I would also like for the NPC's to actually interact with furniture like the screenshots in the app's description. There can also be more paintings, like the Mona Lisa, your avatar's pic, etc.

New Resident
    Please design more wall paper and floors. Add different colors not the basic kind of colors. Different kind blues, greens, pink or yellows. And why does the floor cost 12 GEMS. That's ridiculous!!! It should go down by ONE GEM. C'mon now! We also need more goals too! To build different furnitures. Thank you 😀. Other than that, keep up the good work TeamLava. xoxo

How about different fish tanks, a black toilet, different pools and hot tubs, more expansions, more buildable items, etc

Rhino Keeper
    Multiple stories for your home

More expansions, kids toys, green carpet and a notepad to put next to the telephone. More outdoor stuff like a trampoline, swing set, picnic table.

Rhino Keeper
    Cats!! And other pets - fish tank, bird cage etc. More plants, new fence options. 50's theme! More shelving/bookcases.

Need more goals and the ability to expand great game just not enough to do.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast