Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Home Design: Suggestions

I agree...there should be actual hallways that resemble hallways not rooms.

I would like to see an actual movie screen, theatre chairs, popcorn machine, a bar for an entertainment room, kitchen islands that allow you to put items on top of them, garage, cars/motorcycles, pets i.e. dogs (Shih Tzu, Yorkie, German Shepherd, etc.), dishwashers, cook tops (gas & electric), ability to make a second level with balcony, craft room items, plate of regular cookies, Keurig k-cup machine, ability to expand more, ability to change the color of items, windows with shutters, pergolas with option to put furniture underneath, outdoor kitchen/decor items, i.e. grill, outdoor fireplace, horses, ability to put items on ALL tables, countertops, furniture, etc., more decorative trays (i.e., with food/magazines/d?cor items, etc.), more decorative pictures and items to put on tables/counters, ottomans, smaller curio cabinets, corner cabinets, walk-in closets, more wall pictures and mirrors, matching kitchen wall cabinets, wine cooler/refrigerator. A black piano bench, curtains for windows, more wallpaper choices, flooring, wingback chairs, pictures to put on tables, and a closed baby grand piano so you can put pictures on the piano top. Offer option to change avatar clothing like Fashion Story.

Offer more expansion options, different front porch options, more brick pavers with option to place decorative items on top, corner curio & regular cabinets, sauna/steam room, and a smaller swimming pool w built-in/Jacuzzi. Offer ability to angle furniture like with a drawing handle to navigate direction.

New Resident
    Hoping that many of you will read this today and hoping we can have this one item before Halloween, I'd like Team Lava to take into consideration today to make a "Bucket of Treats" or "Halloween Treats" to add this year or make it for next Halloween. Ideally this item should be able to be bought by Home Design players using coins, not gems. I really hope that team lava can make this happen soon. It's an item many will love and essential to Halloween. ^_^ thank you for reading this post.

Storm ID: nlo17

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by abeauti41 View Post
    I would like to see an actual movie screen, theatre chairs, popcorn machine, a bar for an entertainment room, kitchen islands that allow you to put items on top of them, garage, cars/motorcycles, pets i.e. dogs (Shih Tzu, Yorkie, German Shepherd, etc.), dishwashers, cook tops (gas & electric), ability to make a second level with balcony, craft room items, plate of regular cookies, Keurig k-cup machine, ability to expand more, ability to change the color of items, windows with shutters, pergolas with option to put furniture underneath, outdoor kitchen/decor items, i.e. grill, outdoor fireplace, horses, ability to put items on ALL tables, countertops, furniture, etc., more decorative trays (i.e., with food/magazines/d?cor items, etc.), more decorative pictures and items to put on tables/counters, ottomans, smaller curio cabinets, corner cabinets, walk-in closets, more wall pictures and mirrors, matching kitchen wall cabinets, wine cooler/refrigerator. A black piano bench, curtains for windows, more wallpaper choices, flooring, wingback chairs, pictures to put on tables, and a closed baby grand piano so you can put pictures on the piano top. Offer option to change avatar clothing like Fashion Story.

All of the above would be nice but even a few of these would be appreciated. I stopped by to suggest a few things but I think this post pretty much covers it. I love the detail that goes into the Home Design items but there is so much that could still be added, so fingers crossed for some more great items. If there is anyway to expand the property or add another level to the house that would be great, so many great items but not enough space to display them, even with changing up the house from time to time.

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe a Wall of Candy? I would also want a glass chair or sometIng really modern. How about a nature theme? That will be cool

I initially loved this game. Now I'm on level 42? And am bored. I like my house the way it is and do not want to store everything and start over. As the game is set up, I have to store things and buy additional just so I can level up. I've already expanded my property to the max. The additional expansion ideas are terrific (TL expanded Dragon Story to the Artic Isles), i.e., expanding more property, having multiple floors like 2nd floors and attics abandoned basements, additional properties. The ability to add a grand entry. Offering a style of furniture/accessory, but letting us choose the colors and if a counter or sink to choose the laminate, color tile, or stone.

I want to keep playing and reach the locked designs but....

Farm Supplier
    What about bonfire night? I think you should do something for that.

I'm on level 101 and to be honest we need more substance to the game. More land or more goals (THIS WOULD BE NICE!) or more updates ... You need to keep us interested

I definitively want to see things change on home design stroy cause good players in higher levels are leaving the game cause it is turning boring when the goals dissapear,when there is not differents gifts and also when the variety of items is limited so it should atract more if there is more improvement on the game.