Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Home Design: Suggestions

New Resident
    Many people may have already asked but I would like to re-voice their suggestions as well as my own.

First, I would love for TeamLava to add an additional plug-in to allow players to choose or select the doors they want open in a room to a certain room. I dislike that I can't have all my rooms all together with opened doorways to furniture or undesired room(s).

Secondly, many people would love to see hallways or some type of connecting room to include in their dream homes as well as I would too. I've seen many homes built with an exiled room that just need a connecting room to include so that that part of their dream home may be explored as well. The grid-length should only be a minimum of 1 grid to 3 grids maximum.

Third, more green colored items, it is a popular color as well as tested by many psychologists to be a preferred color representing happiness.

I love this game as well as many others but I would love to see these additions added as well.

Please make hallway a real hallway - meaning when we connect 2 hallways it does not have that doorway it creates with every room you have.
    I am wondering - is someone reading this? If so, what are their thoughts about our suggestions?

Suggestions for Home Design Story

-a way to earn gems (like the jobs for coins)
    -second (or third) floors
    -make items cheaper(especially expansions and items purchased w/ gems)
    -new items
    -new goals

Would like to see different wallpaper, more kids things for the game I.E. board games kids toys outdoors swing set, plates , fish tank, love the 70s theme would love another maybe 80s? Fun just different choices in rugs and carpet and such, and maybe more kitchen stuff like food, oh and pictures to put on a table would be nice thank you I know it's alot but nice wish list oh love to see holiday stuff for all the holidays love that thank you

stainless steel outdoor grill

allow players at higher levels to GIVE more gems per day

New Resident
    more land!!

I would love to be able to move, widen, add, or eliminate doorways. Also more color choices for furniture and different window choices (high and wide for bedroom and bathroom, picture or bay for lounge, above base cabinet height for kitchen, etc.) More rugs would also be appreciated, and traditional wall cabinets for the kitchen that coordinate with the base cabinets. An office chair on casters, and the ability to place chairs and couches on an angle.

I forgot to mention that it would be extremely helpful if the dimensions of the rooms were included in the description when purchasing.

Some suggestions I have are 1)We should be allowed to put d?cor items on all furniture pieces especially tables, counters, islands, etc. 2) Some of the items that are in Fashion Story were available in Home Design Story, i.e., wallpaper, flooring, pictures/wall decor, exercise equipment (treadmill, weight bench, add elliptical machine and exercise bike), sewing machine, furniture items, candle displays, lamps, tables, cars, etc. that would be great! 3) Change the circumference around furniture so that items fit together more snuggly and not take up so much space around each piece of furniture. 4) If Home Design Story and Fashion Story can be made to interact with each other, that would be AWESOME! It can even tie into the other games, such as, Bakery, Farm Story, Night Club, etc. Fashion Story, or one of the other games, could be the place of business for the avatar and Home Design can be residence. If the two were interactive, giving the capability to change the avatar's clothing, use furniture/decor pieces from each game in the other game that would be wonderful. That would allow more decorating options and offer a versatility with regard to Home decorating and boutique design. Please, Please, Please work on this game interaction. This would make your games far above the others in versatility.