Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Home Design: Suggestions

Team lava please everybody is bored im on level 31 and im really getting bored but love the game... Probably i will not spend more money buying gems for nothing

New Resident
    How about some more bench/table decorations? Like vineglasses bottles plates! And please make bureaus tables shelfs nightstands that you can actually place things on. Annoying to buy new tables or nightstands and not be able to put a vase or lamp on it!
    Thanks

Rhino Keeper

Items suggestion

Dinning Room Hutch with plates , glasses , vases in it...... A living room hutch with vases , flowers , figurines in it , new wall paint and paper , new floors , higher wall decor and windows , complete bedroom sets , dinning sets , kitchen sets , new rugs , new wall art , tea cart , dessert cart , new vanity with perfumes , brushes make-up , bar with soda / water bottles etc. Bar B Q Grill with food cooking , a stove with food cooking , new bathroom sinks and toilets , new night tables, new items to on tables , new curtain windows etc. New sofas, etc

New Resident
    When can we have an android version of the game??

New Resident
    More expansion area PLEASE!!!!

How about some 2013 Christmas decorations?? 😡

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by bawpotter View Post
    Do you want to see something new in Home Design? Post here your suggestions for decor and new items!
    You can help me? I am a player home design story, my halloween rack can't move, rotate or sell. It's hidden!!

Humble suggestions: arched doorways, an elaborate front door, glorious table fern and floral arrangements, majestic candelabras with lit candles, Persian type hall runner rugs, floral and/or landscape portraits in colors that work with most decor, French doors, no more beds with orange - we have enough! Maybe in some lovely blues? Not Turquoise! Carpeting in blues (not turq.) and/or greens. Lovely patterned carpet, similar to the beautiful Christmas carpet in red/green, but in more usable colors - golds, browns, blues. Antique lavatories and dining room buffets. Tuscan flavor stone columns and fireplaces. Outdoor stone archways. Oh, I could go on and on, but this should start your creative juices flowing! Thanks for the opportunity to "input"!

Christmas decorations!!!!! And why don't u have a granit counter available?

I would like to see more animals such as dogs, cats,ect. More Walk in closet furniture. Sport fields to put in the backyard such as basketball court, baseball, hockey, ect. I would like to see curtains for the windows. More rugs. More floor tiles. Also the ability to put small hallways to separte the rooms because right now its almost like everything is smoosh together.