Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: Home Design: Suggestions

New Resident
    I would really like to see more carpet and rug options... it seems carpet would be super fast and simple to design and add, as I'm talking about simple colors, not patterned ones. I would love some dark and medium colors as well as light ones, and an array that are subtle/subdued colors as well as bright ones. And as for rugs, I would really benefit from area rugs big enough to use under a living room sofa/chair seating arrangement, or extending out from under a bed. It would be cool to have a long hallway rug also.

Please provide a few additional wall colors too... not garish patterns, just simple colors that include some more neutral tones. Maybe even some very subtle textures that don't distract from the furniture in the room. Another cool option would be bricks for the wall, for urban studio design. I really wish we could color the interior walls as well.

Any chance of some curtains and valances for the windows?

Also, I would like to have pots that we could add plants to for indoor foliage, and a few additional lamp and wall picture options.

And I'd love a room that is simply a hallway: long and only 1 square wide and maybe 5 to 7 squares long.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by mightymouth View Post
    I'm thinking of deleting! A load of wallpaper and windows that I put in have now vanished!! What's the point in playing when everything you buy and put in disappears?? So disappointed!
    Perhaps the items were put into storage for you when you moved a room to a new location. The game does this automatically for you if you re-locate a room, but u will find the wall items in the blue storage box of your design area (far right), or a little blue note on, for example, the wall paper you had on the wall in the wall section of the design area that shows you how many of that wall paper item you have in "stock" to use without it costing additional coins.

New Resident
    i was wondering if you can have the furnitures available in different colors like the recliners you only have purple, orange and blue? can you add like a pink one? also, are you guys adding more of the beach theme? it looks like there are only few items available for the beach theme.

also, there is a washer but no dryer? that's weird.

thanks

Larger rooms would be awesome.

New Resident
    Does anyone ever respond to these suggestions? I would really like to know if there is going to be more room to expand in the near future. Otherwise there is no point in me continuing to play the game.

New Resident
    I also wanted st Patricks day decorations and now I want Easter decorations.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mamamar47 View Post
    i was wondering if you can have the furnitures available in different colors like the recliners you only have purple, orange and blue? can you add like a pink one? also, are you guys adding more of the beach theme? it looks like there are only few items available for the beach theme.

also, there is a washer but no dryer? that's weird.

thanks
    I thought the washer dryer thing was weird too, but then someone pointed out that just buy another washer and place it next to the washer and you have a dryer!!
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

More normal furniture choices, a BBQ grill, the ability to purchase the land next door and build another house to decorate. Especially that last one!

The Honorable Panda
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-07-14 at 11:24 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Hello my name is Yazmin. I am writing to you guys because 6 years ago I am playing the game Home Design Story and I have started to analyze that we need more things to decorate the home such as more furniture, things to decorate tables, more floors, large carpets, cars that you can buy with money not only with diamonds, more kitchen cavinet, more tables, chairs, paintings, windows in short almost everything more decorate everything. Also an idea, we should have a pet that could buy and walk around the house would be bright. I find it difficult to make the suggestion through forums is very complicated. Like they should update the diamond offers. They are robbing us of time and they don't give us diamonds even if we have made the offers well. Please, many like me have loved this game. We need more things and more discounts on all furniture, please. I hope you take my suggestion into account. Thanks for reading me 🙏🏻

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021