Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tips and Stars

Host(ess)

Tips and Stars

Does anyone know how many tips you have to do a day to keep a 2 or 3 rating. I feel guilty wanting to delete people with 0 or 1 star rating but it doesnt seem like it take much at all to keep at least a 2.

Rhino Keeper
    I wish I could give you an exact number, but I can say for sure, that keeping a rating of 2 is very VERY easy. And even if you keep an extremely low number of neighbors, if you tip them daily, you'll have no problem staying at 2. I don't delete low ratings, personally. They can help gifting and accepting material requests. I just post on my wall "If you have a rating of 3 to 4, I will tip you daily. If your rating is 2 or lower, please post that you've tipped and I will tip you back". Just easier for me.

Executive Chef
    I'm 2 star. I tip 2 or 3 people every other day. Sometimes wait 3 or four days, then I tip 3 or 4 people. Thats all you have to do to maintain 2 stars. If you only want neighbors who tip... I suggest you delete all of the 2 star people.

To maintain a 3 star rating doesn't take a whole lot of effort either. A 3 star neighbor could never tip you and still be 3 star.

Rhino Keeper
    2 is def really easy and then if you tip your neighbors (even if you only have a few) and all of the people who come floating in from the community list, you get 3 star pretty darn quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by mrysd View Post
    Does anyone know how many tips you have to do a day to keep a 2 or 3 rating. I feel guilty wanting to delete people with 0 or 1 star rating but it doesnt seem like it take much at all to keep at least a 2.
    Are you sure you want to delete them? I have many 0 and 1 star neighbors that gift and reply to material requests. Some players don't see the point in tipping and play without doing it. Just a thought...

Host(ess)
    I know there is a benefit of keeping the 0 and 1 stars. I do get coins and stars just for visiting their bakery. I just get really stressed because I feel like I have to tip everyone every day. I always respond to anyone asking me to add them. It is consuming too much of my day because I have 330 neighbors now.

Fashion Designer
    Tipping to stay a 1 or 2 star is very easy! I'm a 4 star, to stay at that I tip approx 10-12 neighbors a day. Some days I don't have time, and I will drop to a 3 star.

Rhino Keeper
    its generally not possible to tip all neighbours everyday...am normally at 3 stars..but i do make it a point to gift daily..and i know most of my neighbours do the same...

it's very hard to reach 4 stars

I am 4 star and tip and gift all neighbours everyday, I have over 150 neighbours, only write on walls if there is a problem (tables full etc) Only takes an hour in total, tip 1/2 list in the morning and 1/2 in the evening. Its not difficult, add to game play visiting neighbours, so many different bakeries and designs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast