Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have 127 neighbors and 123 are level 99

Rhino Keeper

I have 127 neighbors and 123 are level 99

seriously TL? Why even have levels. lol

Fashion Designer
    I agree! Although I'm one of your 4 neighbors not at level 99......lol! I'm at 91 though almost 92.

Rhino Keeper
    I know, it's gettin slilly now. I wish they would provide some info.

How is it that facebook games with the same type of gameplay have high as the sky level caps, yet an app that has been around for over 2 years is stuck with a cap that everyone has hit?

I'm starting to think these Story games have been given up on.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stueeeee View Post
    I think there's too many games to manage at this point, which at least, IMO, accounts for the lack of (or lackluster) updates sometimes

Rhino Keeper
    I wish they give us level cap 150

Fashion Designer
    I'm only at level 60, but I agree!

If they can't make the levels go up maybe they should make a new game called Bakery Story High Rollers & you can't play it until you reach level 99 on the original game. LOL!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stueeeee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by marrrina View Post
    I think there's too many games to manage at this point, which at least, IMO, accounts for the lack of (or lackluster) updates sometimes
    I strongly agree with both of these statements. Not ONLY do they need to add more levels... They need to add something completely NEW to the game. And not just more boring decorations... Something to DO ! Some kind of a mini game with rewards. Or a second level to the store. This game is falling behind. All the games are. It's time to improve the games rather than just releaseing another version of the same "Story" with a different title.

I'm also one of your 4 neighbors who is not at level 99....but I'm at level 95 so it's only a matter of time. TL definitely needs to add more levels!

I agree that TL has too many games to manage now. Quality, not quantity!

Rhino Keeper
    It's because they used to have 97 98 and 99 as super levels but recently changed the XP requirements from over a million for 99 to 6 or 7 hundred thousand (ish) so everyone who's played for 8-12 months can easily hit the cap.

Apparently it was so people didn't feel like they hit a plateau, yet everyone has now. So I wish they would let us know any plans!

Rhino Keeper
    I guess I don't really care about levels. There are no rewards after about level 72, so there is really no point in leveling after that. I guess you get a reward of the satisfaction of achieving it, but that is something I couldn't care less about. Now if they decided to reward us with some gems or coins, my attitude would change. I'm level 99 btw.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast