View Poll Results: What things are missing from your kingdom?

Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • Suit of Armour (Decoration)

23 18.85%
  • Glimmerdust Tree

77 63.11%
  • Horse and Carriage

48 39.34%
  • Water Tiles

49 40.16%
  • Maze

46 37.70%
  • Water Tower

40 32.79%
  • Green House

57 46.72%
  • Target Practice Dummy

22 18.03%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Caste Story: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 23 Jan 2013

New Resident
    OK, that was supposed to be devas, not devas (winch someone might think I meant to be divas but didn't know bow to spell). I definitely do not want to offend.

New Resident
    I guess my smart phone is at it again -- devs as in developers. So sorry, would normally let go as typo, but not when can be taken in negative context - not my intent at all.

Rhino Keeper
    Can we get Barracks ? Or some military-buildings ?
    I think Thruston need some work to do hmm ?

Rhino Keeper
    I went with water tiles because the idea of a moat is rather appealing, or maybe a river. Of course then I'd need a bridge...

Rhino Keeper
    Suggestion...in the news feed when you gift back then have it deleted. I can't always remember who I gifted to and when it shows up again then I sometimes think did I gift them or not. I'm sure I've double gifted back a couple of times which left my others friends waiting for their gift. If they can't be deleted then maybe a box where you can put a check mark to show that you returned a gift.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cymoril69 View Post
    We NEED some sort of coal producing item. I think I've destroyed an entire quarry of large rocks while mining for coal.
    YES!!!! Coal is the only thing I constantly need more of! I am always buying more rock outcroppings (the iron rich rock doesn't seem to drop coal at a better rate for me). A coal mine would be excellent!!

Quote Originally Posted by bbarra View Post
    Suggestion...in the news feed when you gift back then have it deleted. I can't always remember who I gifted to and when it shows up again then I sometimes think did I gift them or not. I'm sure I've double gifted back a couple of times which left my others friends waiting for their gift. If they can't be deleted then maybe a box where you can put a check mark to show that you returned a gift.
    I think this is a fantastic idea. I also get confused and a way to distinguish who I've already gifted in return and who I have (permanently, not just temporarily removing them once I've sent a gift), would be awesome.

Farm Supplier
    Higher energy cap! It gets so old going through my 30 in about a minute, then watching the timer count down to when I can get one more.

Hope next update come with non royal points wall and gate. Need more to make my whole castle safe. lol

Ill like to see water tiles and glimmer dust tree and maybe a draw bridge for the castle 😉

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast