View Poll Results: What things are missing from your kingdom?

Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • Suit of Armour (Decoration)

23 18.85%
  • Glimmerdust Tree

77 63.11%
  • Horse and Carriage

48 39.34%
  • Water Tiles

49 40.16%
  • Maze

46 37.70%
  • Water Tower

40 32.79%
  • Green House

57 46.72%
  • Target Practice Dummy

22 18.03%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Caste Story: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 23 Jan 2013

Nightclub Owner

Caste Story: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 23 Jan 2013

Vote for the items you'd like to see in your kingdom.

Is there an item/building or decoration missing? Add your suggestion here. It might be included in the next poll in two weeks time. Please give me plenty of these suggestions so I've got lots of options to choose from for the next poll.

If you've got a gameplay suggestion you can also add it here. Please note that these will not be included in a poll. They will be passed along.

You can also add your opinion in the thread requesting more gift options. For info on the upcoming update check out this thread.

Edit: I'm going to keep this poll open for another two weeks. Thanks to everyone who has voted so far. Could you please post some more suggestions so that I have enough for another poll in two weeks.
    Last edited by maguar; 02-07-13 at 02:49 PM.

Executive Chef
    oooh, I got in first!!! I would LOVE a glimmer dust tree. It is very annoying being constantly maxed on mushrooms trying to get a small amount of glimmer dust!!!

Fashion Designer
    I'd love glimmerdust tree too! A horse and carriage would be a nice decoration, but the green house sounds a lot like the conservatory.

Fashion Designer
    How about a vineyard? I'm also hoping for more quests!

Nightclub Owner
    Greenhouse I'm thinking is more for veg. Maybe a chance it drops random crops?

Rhino Keeper
    We NEED some sort of coal producing item. I think I've destroyed an entire quarry of large rocks while mining for coal. I vote glimmer dust tree too!!

Nightclub Owner
    Try the more expensive iron rich rocks to see if they give you a better result.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Maguar....will try that. I just hacked up a dark cave formation and it gave me nothing but coins. Have you seen anything good come out of those? Or are they just pretty? ......and they are pretty so I keep one as decoration.

We need a favorite kingdom list, for like if we want to see some ones kingdom and can't be friends or a kingdom search box wear we can put in kingdom name or user ID.

Ps: maguar how do you pronounce your name.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cymoril69 View Post
    Thanks Maguar....will try that. I just hacked up a dark cave formation and it gave me nothing but coins. Have you seen anything good come out of those? Or are they just pretty? ......and they are pretty so I keep one as decoration.
    Where you maxed on items like jewels, silver, iron, coal and stone? I've had all of those out of them.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast