View Poll Results: What things are missing from your kingdom?

Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • Suit of Armour (Decoration)

23 18.85%
  • Glimmerdust Tree

77 63.11%
  • Horse and Carriage

48 39.34%
  • Water Tiles

49 40.16%
  • Maze

46 37.70%
  • Water Tower

40 32.79%
  • Green House

57 46.72%
  • Target Practice Dummy

22 18.03%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Caste Story: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 23 Jan 2013

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Nightclub Owner

Caste Story: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 23 Jan 2013

Vote for the items you'd like to see in your kingdom.

Is there an item/building or decoration missing? Add your suggestion here. It might be included in the next poll in two weeks time. Please give me plenty of these suggestions so I've got lots of options to choose from for the next poll.

If you've got a gameplay suggestion you can also add it here. Please note that these will not be included in a poll. They will be passed along.

You can also add your opinion in the thread requesting more gift options. For info on the upcoming update check out this thread.

Edit: I'm going to keep this poll open for another two weeks. Thanks to everyone who has voted so far. Could you please post some more suggestions so that I have enough for another poll in two weeks.
    Last edited by maguar; 02-07-13 at 02:49 PM.

Executive Chef
    oooh, I got in first!!! I would LOVE a glimmer dust tree. It is very annoying being constantly maxed on mushrooms trying to get a small amount of glimmer dust!!!

Fashion Designer
    How about a vineyard? I'm also hoping for more quests!

Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    oooh, I got in first!!! I would LOVE a glimmer dust tree. It is very annoying being constantly maxed on mushrooms trying to get a small amount of glimmer dust!!!
    Agreed...a random drop from mushrooms is annoying. Not to mention that when I'm using glimmerdust constantly to build things, I have to have a massive mushroom patch just to gather enough glimmerdust. I think a tree would be great, even if it cost gems like the fruit trees do (and maybe was a rare drop from adventures too).

Fashion Designer
    I'd love glimmerdust tree too! A horse and carriage would be a nice decoration, but the green house sounds a lot like the conservatory.

Nightclub Owner
    Greenhouse I'm thinking is more for veg. Maybe a chance it drops random crops?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I like this idea, but I've already voted

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    That would actually be pretty cool, kinda like the mill popping out flour! I need lots of carrots and red peppers for the Castle adventures.

Rhino Keeper
    We NEED some sort of coal producing item. I think I've destroyed an entire quarry of large rocks while mining for coal. I vote glimmer dust tree too!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cymoril69 View Post
    We NEED some sort of coal producing item. I think I've destroyed an entire quarry of large rocks while mining for coal.
    YES!!!! Coal is the only thing I constantly need more of! I am always buying more rock outcroppings (the iron rich rock doesn't seem to drop coal at a better rate for me). A coal mine would be excellent!!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast