Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: chinchilla cat

Unhappy chinchilla cat

How do I get a chinchilla cat? I go to the breeder because its not in the market I go to purchase it but it won't let me place it, it just disappears if I try to was it a limited pet?

Rhino Keeper
    try restarting your device and it may work. if you can see the cat then there should be no reason why you couldn't buy it unless it's still locked because you're not at a high enough level.

The Honorable Panda
    Do you already have one in your shop? If so click on the habitant and see if you can buy a second one.
    If you have one in storage place it then see if you can buy another one.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Ive gotten a chinchilla cat without any problems

Thumbs down same issue

I can't get chinchilla cat too!
    Sad!

No, I don't see it in the shop neither in the storage...

I am having the same problem. It's not in the market place but it says I can buy it through the breeder when I select a pet it can be bred with but when I try to place it, it disappears. The same with the bull mastiff and the Irish wolfhound. I restarted my device and same problem? Should I delete game and reinstall it? That won't delete how far I've gotten so far, will it?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by emiferg View Post
    I am having the same problem. It's not in the market place but it says I can buy it through the breeder when I select a pet it can be bred with but when I try to place it, it disappears. The same with the bull mastiff and the Irish wolfhound. I restarted my device and same problem? Should I delete game and reinstall it? That won't delete how far I've gotten so far, will it?

You will not lose your game progress if you delete and redownload . Your progress is saved on Team Lava servers.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Grand Emperor
    Probably a side effect from removing the holiday content on Jan 7.

Its possible the Chinchilla Cat is a holiday pet (uh, don't ask which holiday ) and was removed on Jan 7, and TL forgot to remove it from the breeder.

On the Bull Mastiff and Irish Wolfhound, there was a post earlier this month about the English Mastiff being removed, so this is probably another case where TL forgot to remove it from the breeder.

Grand Emperor
    Just checked the latest Android version. There is no Chinchilla cat in the market under "Cats," nor are Bull Mastiff or Irish Wolfhound in the breed list. So you're either on an old version or if you're not on Android, the game wasn't cleaned up correctly.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast