• - daffodils

17 37.78%
  • - Hot Lips plant

13 28.89%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Farm - Poll & Suggestions Jan 23

New Resident
    I play farm story quite a bit and somewhat disappointed on the fact the only way we can acquire gems is to buy them or finish out trees and/or plants. I have completed all my trees and working on plants. But I think there should be a monthly bonus on gems, just a few every month.....make it a percentage off your level you are on or something where it would make people want to play even more.....that is just a thought but just some incentive would be great. It just seems it is so hard to build them up.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by songai4239 View Post
    What about Adding a space theme? Then we would cover the land in moon rocks and rovers.
    I'd be up for that!

If they gave us a LEM, I'd rename my farm Tranquility Base and plop it right down in the middle!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by RealFarmer1222 View Post
    I'd be up for that!

If they gave us a LEM, I'd rename my farm Tranquility Base and plop it right down in the middle!
    I wouldn't be shocked.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RealFarmer1222 View Post
    I'd be up for that!

Hurray I got a like in my theme suggestion. I must suggest some space crops for this theme.

Rhino Keeper
    We asked last year for animal homes and got some of them included in the Tropical Chest. Aside from giving us updated stables and stalls to go with them, I don't think you need to take it any further. Plus there's a stable in another chest so I don't think this needs a lot of revisiting.

Farm Supplier
    Snowy ground to go with the icicle trees and snowy stable (Winter theme) and maybe a frozen pond with ice skaters. Please bring back the heart trees for Valentine theme.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMini View Post
    We asked last year for animal homes and got some of them included in the Tropical Chest. Aside from giving us updated stables and stalls to go with them, I don't think you need to take it any further. Plus there's a stable in another chest so I don't think this needs a lot of revisiting.
    I'm not willing to risk a chest. Too expensive, too likely to get trash. We need animal homes that can be bought outright for coins.

I like the honeydew suggestion..

Also, I think what is needed more then anything else is a variety of time choices that match in "all" crops.

Ex: 8 hour crops, they exist in fruit and veggie's but not in flowers and grains. I'm the type of farmer that enjoys making a checker board pattern and therefore I want the crop to mature at the same time.

Also, here is another idea I wish they'd consider. Crops get mastered (4 leafs) and when mastered I wish the creators would provide either a new crop choice at said time span (grapes = 8hrs, so when mastered give the player a new 8hr fruit choice) or.... when mastered, change the crop image. (Grapes are purple until mastered and now become white.)

A lighthouse of some kind would be cool

Volcano

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast