Thread: Dragon - Poll & Suggestions Jan 23

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by opanugie View Post
    just another idea for CHINESE THEME DRAGON :

Stone : JADE STONE
    Main dragon : Jade Dragon
    Hybrid :
    Jade + Red : Lantern Dragon, Temple Dragon
    Jade + Green : Bamboo Dragon, Ti Lung Dragon (Earth Dragon)
    Jade + Yellow : Fan Dragon, Coin Dragon
    Jade + Blue : Water Snake Dragon, Jin Yu Dragon (Goldfish Dragon)
    Jade + Purple : Vampire Dragon, Stone Dragon
    Jade + White : Ghost Dragon, Tomb Dragon
    Jade + Pink : Lotus Dragon, Pig Dragon
    Jade + Diamond : Peacock Dragon, Tiger Dragon

6 color hybrid : Chinese Dragon

Other : Yin Yang Dragon, Panda Dragon
    fantastic idea! my parents are chinese, so am i and i really really like your suggestion and hope teamlava will support it

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    could we have like a way to still look at our newsfeed when we're visiting other communities?
    its quite troublesome when returning visits, to have to go to our island first, open the newsfeed, then go to another community..
    I second this!

Farm Supplier
    I would like to give a suggestion for TL to plz think about magic+air super rare dragon . As many ppl dnt even think about it that we dnt have super rare in that hybrid .

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by UnoRaven View Post
    I second this!
    If you open up the social button while at a neighbors island, then tap the blue arrow on the top left, you will see the news feed. Hope that helps!

Astrological Dragon. That would be best.

Host(ess)
    Thx Sehana for ur wonderful egg chart,its so useful.But since the changes its a pain to find.Would it b possible to get a sticky called egg chart n just have the chart n the breeding times/colours underneath?The only place I can find it now is under pony roars game guide n its a pain to get to unless Im missing somewhere else u can easily access it?Thx

Fashion Designer

egg chart

Quote Originally Posted by yum199 View Post
    Thx Sehana for ur wonderful egg chart,its so useful.But since the changes its a pain to find.Would it b possible to get a sticky called egg chart n just have the chart n the breeding times/colours underneath?The only place I can find it now is under pony roars game guide n its a pain to get to unless Im missing somewhere else u can easily access it?Thx
    To have easy access to the egg chart, I took a screen shot so I can access it anytime in my photos

Banned
    Feature suggestion:

When dragging objects (decorations and habitats and other buildings, even though it's just easier to store decor now), please make it possible for the ovject that is being moved to "rest" over the other stuff that it's being dragged over.
    For example, right now in DS when we want to move something to another island, it's a bit of a pain - we can't move our finger from the object being moved, because if we do it will be temporarily "placed" over something else, like a decor or a habitat or a tree and since it apparently can't stay there, it JUMPS BACK to its original position. Somewhat frustrated.

However, we should be able to drag and to temporarily leave whatever it is we're moving on TOP OF SOMETHING ELSE, so that we can use our fingers to move our screen faster to the place where we want said object to be placed.

I know this may not be very simple, but it works in monster story, so why not in DS? It's much easier it is to move things around in MS (even though it lacks the extremely helpful STORAGE/EDIT MODE that exists in DS, so everything has to be individually set on edit) , because we don't have to constantly keep a finger over the thingy we're moving.

In this image i attached, the breeding den is just hovering over a habitat while i move the screen about. It will only jump back to its initial place if i tap cancel. That's how it also should be in DS.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	98.8 KB 
ID:	5325  

Farm Supplier
    Yeah now we're talking!!!!!!

Farm Supplier
    how about giving those pretty pink dragons to android users? Getting bored here...

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast