Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story: Weekly Update (1/22/13) - Bouquet Display

I just now noticed what looks like a heart diamond necklace around the flower vase.. I like wish it for a catalog. Also there is a gold ottoman for coins 40K and wall sconce witch are gorgeous jewled I don't have any yet so no pics. I will tonight when I have more time maybe. I like the pucker up display I may have to keep trying it's 2nd prize for goodness sakes maybe I can get it it's not like I've not scored 2nd prizes beofre..

Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    I just now noticed what looks like a heart diamond necklace around the flower vase.. I like wish it for a catalog. Also there is a gold ottoman for coins 40K and wall sconce witch are gorgeous jewled I don't have any yet so no pics. I will tonight when I have more time maybe. I like the pucker up display I may have to keep trying it's 2nd prize for goodness sakes maybe I can get it it's not like I've not scored 2nd prizes beofre..
    I mean which not witch..lol Ok so the wall sconces and ottoman IMO please are perfect YEA!!!!!! to go with hollywood swank I appreciate greatly TL I really want to build this up I waited so long for the hollywood theme..I hope they keep adding things for it at some point

Banned
    I love just about every item. I have been having good luck with the boxes so ill open a few a little later to fill the blank space I have saved for valentines decor. Since we know what's in the box I think there are more good things to come.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    I love just about every item. I have been having good luck with the boxes so ill open a few a little later to fill the blank space I have saved for valentines decor. Since we know what's in the box I think there are more good things to come.
    omg i'm having a hard time stopping myself from opening this box again and again! i love it all!

Fashion Designer
    I know...this is one of the best boxes yet....I love every item...I couldn't stop myself till I was at zero gems..lol

Nightclub Owner
    I've added what I can to the master box list. Can you please let me know the items (with pictures pretty please) that I'm missing? Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    No luck... Bought 20 boxes and still only 4th and 3rd prizes.... I have never bought a box more than 10 times, and I always got at least a 2nd prize. Don't know what to do with all the love notes and flower displays...

Quote Originally Posted by newmoonfashion View Post
    No luck... Bought 20 boxes and still only 4th and 3rd prizes.... I have never bought a box more than 10 times, and I always got at least a 2nd prize. Don't know what to do with all the love notes and flower displays...
    Same here bad luck getting even the 2nd prize..deffinalty no 1st prize which I really didn't expect to get anyway.

Rhino Keeper
    Eeeek!! The proposal one is amazing! Can't wait to get it!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I've added what I can to the master box list. Can you please let me know the items (with pictures pretty please) that I'm missing? Thanks
    Hi Maguar,
    you're missing...
    Heart Lamp is 4th prize - as shown in jojopeanut's pic
    Romantic Evening is 1st prize - no picture, but it's the display of the man proposing.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast