Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Fashion Story: Weekly Update (1/22/13) - Bouquet Display

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by newmoonfashion View Post
    I would love to have the one from last year with the three girls more than anything... Please make that a LTO or goal prize - if we get one.
    The three girls the Valentine display was a LTO from last year, I bought it. I'm always lucky enough to be offered the LTOs. I know some players don't even get any LTOs offers, now that really is not fair.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    I usually have to open a box seven or eight times to get first or second place. I only had enough gems for five tries. I got the glasses, heart lamp, flower display, heart chair and some pillar. I love the two displays but don't know if ill get more gems later since I've a feeling we will get a better display in the coming week or two.

Guess I have between now and next week to decide what I want to do. My design is on hold until then. I can't even look at it! It's all lackluster.
    Exactly! I'm saving my gems for a nice LTO instead of probably getting a prize I won't like from the box. Maybe next week they'll bring a cute display.

I think there should be more to come. This update the only coin item was the bling wall scontc which really isn't v-day. So I hope for some coin items & catalogs goal of course.

Banned
    What I was expecting to see here was valentines day goal. Oh well. ✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨

I'm sure there will be more decoration release, so I'm saving all my gems up.

Here's what I need please TL bring back from last yr. I have one LOVE sign in red letters I need one more and one more kissing swans please..lol It would be nice but doubtful a girl can dream anyway.

Rhino Keeper
    😊
    Quote Originally Posted by linp825 View Post
    i think the pucker up display is ok but since its a store and not a restaurant it doesnt really go, so im glad i got a couple 2nd and 3rd placers instead. Would be cute for restaurant story tho.... Otherwise good stuff tl! I hope next update is some cute lingere pleeeeease!!!! Or even just pjs !!!!!! Also we all loved the hot cocos at xmas so maybe a "love potion" to give to customers for sale again. Not just display. : ) happy val day everyone!!!!!
    sorry i meant the romantic eve display. Thats the one i thought was more for restaurant..

Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl444 View Post
    Omg...in the box is an amazing...PUcker Up ...display...I got it 3 times...it's second prize...but it's beautiful and seems to be easy to get
    Great because I purchased two times and got small vase and msic notes

Fashion Designer

Angry Stupid goal

Got a goal yesterday do 5 mystery coats, 5 mystery shoes and the glasses. Completed the goal by 2 am not even 24 hours later and it said expired goal so I don't get the cute new coach. These clothes were super long and it took that long to complete.

Why do a 1 day goal?

Fashion Designer
    These items are so cute love them

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112