TeamLava Word Search! - Winners Announced
It's time to give your eyes some exercise. Can you find all 15 words listed below?
Congratulations to the following users for winning our Word Search Puzzle contest! The prizes have been added to your account.
Edit or print out a copy of the Team Lava Word Search
To download the puzzle, Right click >> Save Image As...
You can use any editing program, or paint program to circle or cross out the words you find.
- Word Placement : Forward, backwards, diagonal, up and down.
- To submit your digitally solved puzzle, upload the file to imgur or other image uploading website and post the image in a Private Message to TLcontests
- To submit your non-digitally solved puzzle, scan or take a picture of your finished puzzle and upload the file to imgur or other image uploading website and post the image in a message to TLcontests.
- Use the steps HERE if you need assistance with uploading the picture.
- Send a PM to TLcontests with all 15 words found and circled (do not send them to me).
- Your entry must be privately messaged to Monday, January 28 by 12pm PST.
- Your entry must include your Storm8 ID and your favorite TeamLava game (this is where your Gems or Gold will be awarded if you win).
- There is a limit of ONE entry per player.
- There will be seven winners chosen at random, who will win 30 Gems for the game of their choice (150 Gems for Bubble Mania, Bubble Blitz Mania, or Castle Story; or 150 Gold for Jewel Mania, Dragon Story, or Monster Story).
- You can select only one TeamLava game to receive the Gems or Gold.
Last edited by CuddlyDragon; 01-29-13 at 12:40 PM.
Pm sent sorry if it looks funny wasnt sure which tool in my editor would work best on my tiny phone screen with my big fingers lol
I'm trying to send the picture! I'm copying and pasting but it's not showing up. Boo!
I drew lines on my mouse pad...ovals are too hard. I also triple checked my work this time!!!!!
I crossed out with limes too. My four year old could, but this 32 year old does NOT know how to navigate through paint or editing programs. Next time ill use my computer. I wasted fifteen minutes Trying to copy and paste.
PM sent that was fun I love word searches!
So much fun! I love these things-- you guys are awesome TL
I wonder if it's bad they specifically said "...or paint program to circle the words you find" when there is no way to circle diagonals on paint.
Originally Posted by Baraze