Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Content Update News Coming Soon!

Farm Supplier
    Love it!!!

I have played this game a lot and am on level 30 I play other games and can't understand why the updates or quests are so few and far between. The quests for caravans can't be that hard to set can they? But on the upside I am glad there will be an update in the next 3 weeks because I like others are getting a little bored with keeping the game ticking over.

Quote Originally Posted by zombiefun View Post
    Wait, update in 3-4months? ������
    Yeah ! That what I was wondering too. I don't really get it. Are we going to have an update the next week or wait for 3-4 months more ?????

Quote Originally Posted by GTMoney View Post
    Hi all,

I just wanted you to know that pretty soon, maybe in the next week or so (*knock on wood*), we'll have information about the content updates you can expect from Castle Story in the next 3-4 months. We have a lot of fun stuff planned, including a little something special for Valentine's Day.

To tide you over, here's something to look at.

I don't get it !! When are we having the update next week or in three months ?

Executive Chef
    I?m confused about GT said too. He said may be next week we'll have the info about the next update and it does not necesary mean we gonna have it. But then he said sth about V-day so i guess we gonna have it before v-day ...

Executive Chef
    What I understood when I first read it was that next week they would give us info about a new update. You know TL, whenever they give info about an update it means it is released or about to be The thing about Valentine's day points to that, as wassupbaby said too. I also understood that next week's update would be the first of a series of updates that would last for 3-4 months. That would explain why they needed such a long time to prepare this update.

But now, with everybody wondering what the message actually was, I don't know anymore!

Somebody, please, help!!

Rhino Keeper
    That's exactly how I understood it too. At least we know that there will be an update before Feb 14.

Host(ess)
    i wonder how many Gems cost to have a Unicorn, because i just spend 360 for a Pig, nothing great about "Royal", even worse it is not so cute, i prefer to keep "Sir" more.

Executive Chef
    Yes I too understood that we will get info (hopefully next week) about multiple updates to be rolled out over the next 3-4 months....... Sounds great!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xfphua View Post
    i wonder how many Gems cost to have a Unicorn, because i just spend 360 for a Pig, nothing great about "Royal", even worse it is not so cute, i prefer to keep "Sir" more.
    I have been holding off spending gems, waiting to see what other things were coming up - the only things I bought with gems were the fruit trees

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast