Thread: cant get on my ds

cant get on my ds

All day I have tryed to get on my dragon story . (On a kindle fire) I get a message that says need internet check connection. I have Internet. My daughter has a dragon story too and she can get on hers.(android devise too.) I even got fashion story and it works. Is anyone else having this problem. I play every day now I cant.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Are you attempting to connect via cellular network or Wifi? Please try connecting through another network if the one you're connecting to isn't working for you.

Every thing else is working fine. Fashion story works. My dragon story wont. Keeps telling me needs Internet. I really love this game. I want to play. ...if I remove the app and reinstall it will I lose my game. (Will I have to start over) I'm on level 54.

Oh I'm on my home wifi.

Every thing else is working fine. Fashion story works. My dragon story wont. Keeps telling me needs Internet. I really love this game. I want to play. ...if I remove the app and reinstall it will I lose my game. (Will I have to start over) I'm on level 54. I on my home wifi.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by magicdragonhome2 View Post
    Every thing else is working fine. Fashion story works. My dragon story wont. Keeps telling me needs Internet. I really love this game. I want to play. ...if I remove the app and reinstall it will I lose my game. (Will I have to start over) I'm on level 54. I on my home wifi.
    Your game is saved on TL servers so you can uninstall and reinstall.

Before you do that, try going to settings and turn off your wifi, then turn it back on.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    You should try reconnecting to your wifi or turning off your wifi entirely and reconnecting. Sometimes my TL games don't see my wifi and I just have to do a quick reset.