Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Call me dumb, but...

Red face Call me dumb, but...

Call me dumb, but I need help on level 17. What exactly is meant by the goal "combine 2 blasters"? I've tried everything I can think of and nothing works!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I must be dumb too Sarah! I've tried a few different moves but can't seem to get it. Are 'blasters' the bombs or the pointy things that wipe out the line? Not sure... But I want to know the answer too!!

I'm pretty sure they're the pointy things. I've tried making two of them at the same time--though they were different colors--detonating two at the same time both the same and different colors, turning all the gems of a certain color into blasters by swapping a blaster with a diamond, and creating another blaster by detonating the first in a line of four. NOTHING WORKS!!!! ;_; :cry:

Hi, not sure if you got it solved yet. Jus in case, I think I did it by having 2 blasters next to each other and swapping them. Good luck!

Ah - thanks rookie, I'll try that. This one was confusing me too, as I have tried most of Sarah's efforts. "Combine 2 blasters" - makes sense.

Just learned something new. I had two blasters next to each other, and was trying to set up a triplet for one of them to switch them out. It wasn't working, so I jsut swapped them even with no other match set up, and they both exploded. Apparently two blasters can set each other off, even if not the same color and no other jewels around to make a triplet.

Oh, and it did trigger the goal for 2 silver keys...

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Rookie! Yep that worked.... I never knew you could swap two different colored 'blasters' before. Learn something knew everyday!

Fashion Designer
    Thx for the great tip Rookie! I was stumped on this one
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Rookie! Just tried it and sure enough that did the trick! :-) :smile:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast