Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: No Valentines For Kindle Users

Rhino Keeper
    Hello! Hello! Anybody thereTL?....Guess not.

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by pattypopo View Post
    Hello! Hello! Anybody thereTL?....Guess not.
    I'm here

Update is still pending. Engineers are looking into things. When I know something, I'll let you all know.

Rhino Keeper
    Ha! Just having some fun, but thanks for responding.

Quote Originally Posted by MHz_ View Post
    I'm here

Update is still pending. Engineers are looking into things. When I know something, I'll let you all know.
    I would like to personally thank MHz for trying to help! You are the first to do so. Although i'm not holding out much hope i'll wait a bit longer. Thanks and i hope TL appreciates you as much as we do

Host(ess)
    Thank you for quest and update in Fashion story

Host(ess)
    I'm here

Thank you for at least making an attempt!

Is there any new information about KF users getting the recipes,decorations and appliances? I check on here every day, just wanting to know one way or the other.

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim1929 View Post
    Is there any new information about KF users getting the recipes,decorations and appliances? I check on here every day, just wanting to know one way or the other.
    Still waiting to hear back on a couple of things. Hopefully monday I can get you all some details. Thanks for being so patient!

Thank you fir keeping us updated!!!

Farm Supplier
    I never said things weren't on the server, I was trying to address the concerns about the lack of a holiday edition binary on the amazon app store. I've also said that we're looking into making the content available to the kindle players as well.

As a side note, I can understand your frustration, but realize that this discussion is not going to get far if you continue to have this kind of attitude.
    Hey I want to thank you for replying... I feel like it's the first time we've gotten a real explanation about how the process works for kindle. Truly, thanks so much for giving us something to work with.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast