Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: No Valentines For Kindle Users

I am on kindle i never got any christmas stuff at all now no valentines. I have emailed teamlava but got no answers i'm thinking of quitting all RS &BS it is so frustrating and unfair what happened? I got halloween and thanksgiving editions but nothing since. If i don't get the valentines i will go somewhere else for game play. It takes All the fun out of playing for me and i play every day. Very disappointed with teamlava and i've been playing these games a long time and defended TL with all the price increases.

Gems aren't any good if you don't get the items to buy??

We cannot speculate if Kindle will receive Valentine update or not. Please keep checking back.
    Need help? Contact TeamLava customer support at support@teamlava.com
    Find a bug? Report it here!
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here! If that doesn't work go here to transfer your games!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!
    Terms of Service: https://www.storm8.com/terms

Host(ess)
    The problem lies not just w TL but also Amazon. We kindle players see things unavailable to us then if they are offered on special sales for gems we buy like mad. I just learned that other device users don't get gem sales or need gems as often so Amazon is the company making the profit off the disparity in the games.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterPanda View Post
    We cannot speculate if Kindle will receive Valentine update or not. Please keep checking back.
    Ok, but what about the recipes that are on the regular ovens? Any news on if KF users will get those?

Yeah that's the exact same answer i've been getting from support since christmas. No help at all

Getting tired of thanksgiving....I play rs bs and ts...no updates on any for kindle just a sprinkling of items to buy

Fashion Designer
    Please keep checking back.
    REALLY? Cant you just say NO!! You're not getting it?

Gotta yank our chains too.

Rhino Keeper
    TeamLava, please answer us Kindle users. We just want to know whether or not we will be getting the special Valentine's version. The no answers or vague answers is just very frustrating. If we are not getting the special Valentine's version, is it it difficult for TL to move the content from that version to the original Restaurant Story version?

I don't really care about the goals as it costs more than it's worth but I'd sure like to get some valentine decorations. It is frustrating visiting and seeing my neighbors decorating and I can't

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast