Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: No Valentines For Kindle Users

Host(ess)
    I have contacted TeamLava, and Storm8, but all I received is automated responses that had nothing to do with the issue. I love all of their games but I'm getting tired of this. We didn't get the Christmas edition and it doesn't look like we are getting the Valentines one either, and what happened to New Dawn still waiting on that one.

The Honorable Panda
    Guys, I wish I had some answers for you. The valentine stuff is just now rolling out. More stuff should be coming, but there is no list given to the moderators of which games or which platforms will be getting it.
    I can check to see if I can find out anything.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Kooky; we all know you are just the messenger so no one should be shooting at you or the other Moderators. However, your offer to find out what's going on is greatly appreciated. I think the silence by TL is more insulting than the denial of content at this point.

Banned
    Come on tl staff you are online so why not say something

Kindle users should get vday stuff and goals... They got winter goals just fine do why not these

It doesn't make sense

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks from me also Kooky. I know it is still early, but I kept thinking something would be coming at Christmas and it never did. I wish it was like before, when we didn't get goals and editions we at least got the recipes and decor to purchase. Now we get hardly anything. Agree with Gypsy, the lack of information we are given makes us feel invisible and it is insulting.

Host(ess)
    Another kindle fire here! I complained to TL at Christmastime & got a standard answer saying the edition wasn't available for kindle. I emailed that was my complaint. Amazon rolled out newer versions of the fire at Christmas. You would think it economic for TL to appeal to that market as well as Google etc. It is maddening to be ignored every time a new game edition comes out. I play BS & DS as well as RS. All three games lack the perks that owners of ipads get. One kindle player I know bought an ipad so she could get the total updates. I am reluctant to do that as a retiree who already has a laptop and a Pc. I don't think I should have to buy another device to enjoy all aspects of these games.

Host(ess)
    Thanks Kooky Panda! I really hope you can get more answers than we can.

Thank you Kooky! It's helpful to know you listen to us :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you also Kooky. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you are able to find something out.

I am an apple user and my mom has it on her kindle the gems are on sale on the kindle but not apple devises talk about thing not being fair!

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast