Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: No Valentines For Kindle Users

Host(ess)
    I'm a kindle user and I never got any goals. I did get the recent update though..thank you After the update came I have the goal icon and all that's in it is the DS info.

Valentine goal expired 3 hours prior to expiration precious time for us kindle users I had just enough time to finish the sweets portion ughhh so frustrated

What happened to the Valentine's goals on Kindle???? I had 3 more hours to go and my goals disappeared! I've been working on the last goal and I'm frustrated... Please TL bring the goals back and give us a few more hours to complete them. I didn't have much left to do...

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by centralgirl2010 View Post
    What happened to the Valentine's goals on Kindle???? I had 3 more hours to go and my goals disappeared! I've been working on the last goal and I'm frustrated... Please TL bring the goals back and give us a few more hours to complete them. I didn't have much left to do...
    The goals were set to expire today.

Quote Originally Posted by MHz_ View Post
    Ok, got a minor update.

Restaurant Story should now have the Valentines goals enabled today for Kindle fire players. They'll only be active until 2/25 though, so work hard to finish them fast! Bakery story will not have the Valentines content enabled for kindle fire users for reasons previously stated. Dragon Story unfortunately will not get the goals enabled due to binary specific changes that were included in the Valentines Edition.

Sorry it took so long to get this to you all.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    That is awful. I have been working on those goals since I finally starting getting them. There was no way to finish by today . Why do you hate us kindle players?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by figloft5 View Post
    That is awful. I have been working on those goals since I finally starting getting them. There was no way to finish by today . Why do you hate us kindle players?
    I feel bad for you guys.

I understand that the goals were set to expire yesterday. However, my timer said there was 3 hours left to go - that's the problem I had. Had I known they'd withdraw the goals earlier than the 3 hours I thought I had had, I wouldn't have bothered with trying to complete the last ones... I'm just disappointed, that's all.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516