Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: No Valentines For Kindle Users

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by lynacs View Post
    Was going thru recipes and noticed we now have the Valentine's recipes. Stopped by to tell you thank you for at least doing that. Would be nice to know if kindle/Amazon users are no longer going to get the holiday editions. Kinda seems that way if effort is not being made to supply the editions to Amazon in time.
    Correction: looks like we got all Valentine's decorations to thank you so much , hopefully this is a sign of kindle users not getting left out

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lynacs View Post
    Correction: looks like we got all Valentine's decorations to thank you so much , hopefully this is a sign of kindle users not getting left out
    Congrats kindle.... And thanks MHz for making this happen
    It would be good if they did this in all games since I saw kindle also left out in bakery story and dragon story
    It woukd be great y if every tl employee was like MHz

I am a kindle player and am very frustrated!!!! I want to know WHY we cannot get to have what other players have. I would like to have a chance to receive a rose oven and/or other products other players have to decorate their places! Please reply.soon.

Host(ess)

Problems getting the ovens in the updates etc.

I am not getting the ovens offered to me with the updates. Many times I am not even getting an update. I play on a Kindle Fire and so does my daughter. She too is not getting the updates. I have been trying to communicate this through the email with Teamlava but I'm not really getting any plausable answers to this. The last full update I received was back around October 2012.

I recently explained to them that I am not getting the ovens but I am allowed to gift the items for the new ovens to my neighbors and why is that. Tuesday I go to gift my neighbors and the gift items for this new oven are no longer listed for me to gift. That same day I received a reply from Teamlava. Strange that I mention that and then those items disappear.

Can someone please help me with this? I'm about to stop playing altogether if this continues.

really? i didn't see any valentine recipes..

wait nvm.. i saw a couple, i think.

I just want to thank MHz, I too was feeling left out. I understand the problem was not only TL's fault and the KF is probably the smallest part of your customer base. That being said, you went above and beyond and that resulted in us getting most of the items we wanted. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

New Resident
    Thank you, MHz! I finally got all the Valentine goodies I wanted! I hope that we Kindle users are able to receive Easter, St. Patricis day, 4th of July and every other holiday items at the same time as other users. :-)

We may not have goals but I'm a happy kindle camper to have decor options and new recipes! Thank you team lava and Mhz!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MHz_ View Post
    I should hopefully have some details for you guys this week. I've been pinging the necessary people daily but don't have an update yet. When I know you'll all know
    Thank you for your support. I am a Kindle User and loving all the Valentine goodies.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast