Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: No Valentines For Kindle Users

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cassielee43 View Post
    I finally got the update no goals but a few decor, i thought there would be more. im very thankful though, also thank you all for keeping us posted on the latest news.. but how would we get the valentine booth? or do we not get it?
    Unfortunately the Valentine booth is from goals.

I am not sure I understand because when I checked with amazon at Christmas I was informed no Christmas version was submitted by TL. PERHAPS TL engineers need to collaborate with other game designers to determine how they update their game versions for holidays. Just a thought...seems many of the "cheezier" games have new updates all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by cartoc6 View Post
    Unfortunately the Valentine booth is from goals.
    Are you talking about restaurant story?? All i got was mardi gras stuff??

Ok this is what we don't understand..i have been playing these games for a year and i always got the new ovens new food and some decor in my updates i have rarely gotten goals which i don't care about anyway. What changed? If we can get all the mardi gras stuff why were we left out totally for christmas and valentines??

I give up no game is worth this much stress and anxiety

Host(ess)
    I have lost interest in RS and staying with FS for now but it hard to want too.

Quote Originally Posted by korcei View Post
    I have lost interest in RS and staying with FS for now but it hard to want too.
    I think alot of players have lost interest half my neighbors have quit playing maybe they are all kindle users anyway think i will join them.

Host(ess)
    I got the Mardi Gras update but no valentines stuff. I'm level 99. Once I've cooked everything I'm done.

New Resident
    Was going thru recipes and noticed we now have the Valentine's recipes. Stopped by to tell you thank you for at least doing that. Would be nice to know if kindle/Amazon users are no longer going to get the holiday editions. Kinda seems that way if effort is not being made to supply the editions to Amazon in time.

Quote Originally Posted by MeriLizzie View Post
    I got the Mardi Gras update but no valentines stuff. I'm level 99. Once I've cooked everything I'm done.
    Yeah, I'm with you too MeriLizzie, almost mastered every recipe. What's the point after that?

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast