Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: No Valentines For Kindle Users

Rhino Keeper

No Valentines For Kindle Users

There have been numerous inquiries asking if Kindle players will be getting Valentines Editon and I have not seen even one response from Mods or CM's. I as well as other Kindle players are really getting tired of being left out. It is only fair that if we don' t get the " edition" we should at least get the content. We would like to buy holiday decor like everyone else, as well as receive the recipes that everyone else receives. We were *****ed out of Christmas and now it appears we are being *****ed out of Valentines also. Any response TL?

Executive Chef
    I'm not TL but this is outrageous. A game company that claims they cater to all game devices (apple,android,kindle)
    But they lie and kick out kindle. Seriously TL that's horrible for your business and You have many unhappy players out there.

Host(ess)
    It's very frustrating to be constantly left out. I spend tons of "REAL" money playing TL games. Maybe if we knew why Kindle Fire users are always left out we would understand. Is it an Amazon thing? The hardest part in all this is seeing all the cool stuff other players are using to decorate with & not being able to do the same. Then to add insult to injury being sent parts for things we'll never get to use. Please give us the reason once & for all so at least we'll all know.

Thank you kindly,
    Donna
    Storm8 id# medonnabp
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-20-13 at 10:01 PM. Reason: remove private information

I am also on a Kindle. I would like to have the items and recipes as well. Please just let us know if we are going to get the goals and items. I just want to know one way or another so I can either wait to start long recipes or just move on and continue on as is.

I agree we are left out and it's not fair to us.We play and buy like the rest of the players on other devices..Since we have kindle fires we are left out.Make it fair for all thanks

My daughter is using the kindle and I use an iPad, she is very upset about not being able to do the valentine's goals. We had fun helping each other with the winter goals. Why can't TL put the goals and everything on regular RS? I'm going to post on my wall and her wall for kindle users to complain to TL regarding this issue.

Rhino Keeper
    The 10 recipes that everyone else received equals 20 potential gems they can earn. Will we be given the same opportunity? No response from TL? Not even to a pm I sent to one of the community managers. Hopefully we will get the Valentines, but I had my hopes up for Christmas and we never got anything in BS, RS or FS. Pitiful!

Host(ess)
    My mom, who is also a Kindle Fire user and handicapped, also gets really frustrated by not getting the holiday editions. She has BS, RS, PS, Farm, Fashion AND spends a ton of money on gems. Doesnt spending a lot of money on gems count for anything? Where does all the revenue go? Couldnt it go towards creating the holiday editions for Kindle?

Has anyone been contacted by TL? I have seen posts on other threads, but there haven't been too many replies. I posted on my wall and my daughters for kindle users to complain on this forum. Hoping that if enough complaints come in, TL will do something about it. My daughter is heartbroken that she can't get the download.

Rhino Keeper
    I get so mad when I see all the cute decor and recipes that my neighbors have. I want so badly to have the same options as is only fair. There were so many recipes KF users missed out on in December, and now it's happening again. The biggest, most insulting part is that we can't even get a response from TL. It's disrespectful of them to ignore their customers.

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast