Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: No Valentines For Kindle Users

Farm Supplier
    Thanks MHz for addressing the issue. New decorations and recipes for Valentines would go a long ways in making this Kindle player a happy camper

Quote Originally Posted by pattypopo View Post
    Isn't the candy cane oven in BS? It may be better to keep this thread focused on RS, although I know these same issues are occurring in BS and FS as well.
    Yes that was BS but it's the same in RS. My neighbors are now cooking food on regular ovens that i don't have and the hot cocoa disappeared from the drink machine but they did bring it back. It's the same in both RS and BS for kindle players.

Rhino Keeper
    I play other games similar to FS BS RS DS and it normally takes about a week to 2weeks before I get the update through Amazon. I'm glad someone finally came on to post thank you for that I hope TL takes some advice giving here and at least give us Kindle users deco/food etc for V-Day and any other holiday. I really dont need the fancy updates for it and more then likely will spend more gems/gold as well if that was the case

Rhino Keeper
    Checking in for any news. Not seeing anthing. Hoping maybe Monday?? As far as a Google Play download, not possible when I tried it. I highly suggest that when any future editions are released, we would be given the info on which platforms will be getting them and an honest answer as to why other platforms won't. The standard " can't speculate" answer that the staff has been instructed to give, serves no purpose other than to insult and anger us. We will still be disapponted if we don't get the update, but will not have to check the forums or Amazon for them. I also suggest that you keep your moderators informed on what is going on. It is unfair to them to not be given the tools to do their jobs. These are just a few suggestions, not meant to be snarky.

Host(ess)
    This may ring the death toll for all the story and any other Storm8 games for me.

New Resident
    I also have a Kindle Fire which I play on and a friend who uses a Nexus 7. My friend is always asking me how far I am on my "goals" to which I reply "What goals?" I had one brief set of goals at the beginning of January and that was all that I have seen...I also get frustrated when I see the number of experience points regular android users get from the seasonal dishes. No wonder I can't keep up. I don't know if I should be upset with Team Lava or Amazon. If Amazon just allowed Google Play Store to be loaded on the kindle it would solve that issue but then they wouldn't get the forced revenue. If I had it all to do over I would have spent the extra $50 and bought the nexus 7...

Grand Emperor
    +
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceanic6 View Post
    I also have a Kindle Fire which I play on and a friend who uses a Nexus 7. My friend is always asking me how far I am on my "goals" to which I reply "What goals?" I had one brief set of goals at the beginning of January and that was all that I have seen...I also get frustrated when I see the number of experience points regular android users get from the seasonal dishes. No wonder I can't keep up. I don't know if I should be upset with Team Lava or Amazon. If Amazon just allowed Google Play Store to be loaded on the kindle it would solve that issue but then they wouldn't get the forced revenue. If I had it all to do over I would have spent the extra $50 and bought the nexus 7...
    If you're frustrated with the differences between Kindle and Android, don't compare your games with iOS. They get way more than Android.

I would be upset with TL, not Amazon. TL should plan in advance to have content out for all platforms. They know what it takes to get new versions released and how to do it. They should allocate the resources to give all platforms content. They choose to ignore kindle and give more to iOS and Android. If something came up and they couldn't get the Christmas version out to kindle, well okay, things happen, but it is inexcusable to have that happen for both Christmas and Valentines. They just don't care as much about kindle as android and iOs, and android as much as iOS.

Executive Chef
    if they can't put out a special edition they always can put just an update as they did in pet shop now, it requires zero effort on their part as the stuff is already there. but they do something VERY strange instead

Host(ess)
    I too am tired of seeing my neighbors get things I don't. I really wanted the reindeer at Christmas! Now I have parts for ovens I don't have. I play six TL games and the only one I get holiday content on is the farm one. It seems, to me, that maybe TL is phrasing out Kindle updates on all games, like they did City Story? Tell me this TL, why should I keep playing games that have no updates? My iPhone is too small to play these games on. My husbands iPad is too heavy, besides the fact that it's his. My Kindle is just the right size and weight for my disabled/handicapped hands. Is Amazons approval process lengthier and more difficult than iOS's is? You were able to push decorations and dishes before without a complete update. Why not now?

Quote Originally Posted by MeriLizzie View Post
    I too am tired of seeing my neighbors get things I don't. I really wanted the reindeer at Christmas! Now I have parts for ovens I don't have. I play six TL games and the only one I get holiday content on is the farm one. It seems, to me, that maybe TL is phrasing out Kindle updates on all games, like they did City Story? Tell me this TL, why should I keep playing games that have no updates? My iPhone is too small to play these games on. My husbands iPad is too heavy, besides the fact that it's his. My Kindle is just the right size and weight for my disabled/handicapped hands. Is Amazons approval process lengthier and more difficult than iOS's is? You were able to push decorations and dishes before without a complete update. Why not now?
    Exactly! That's why every one is so upset! We were getting the new food and some decorations just not the goals and extras and i was fine with that. Now we get nothing or some obscure update that has nothing to do with the holiday.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast