Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Different price for different players for the same thing very unfair TL

Banned

Angry Different price for different players for the same thing very unfair TL

Well I'm opening this thread to inform everyone that TL (I think) is showing favoritism even between iOS players. I hate to think it that way but it looks like it. I have a neighbor (who does not wish to be named) who has the pleasure of paying coins for the raging rocks and glorious groves while we ppl have to pay gold, that too 500 gold. That sounds really unfair doesn't it?

Banned
    I would also like it if a mod or TL staff could answer it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by faisal01911349250 View Post
    Well I'm opening this thread to inform everyone that TL (I think) is showing favoritism even between iOS players. I hate to think it that way but it looks like it. I have a neighbor (who does not wish to be named) who has the pleasure of paying coins for the raging rocks and glorious groves while we ppl have to pay gold, that too 500 gold. That sounds really unfair doesn't it?
    Huh ? I'm on IOS and I have to pay GOLD .

Rhino Keeper
    it's probably a glitch or something. Those habitats are supposed to cost golds. I'm sure TL will take care of that soon.

Lol, I feel bad for your neighbor, though. Will their raging rock be taken away?

Rhino Keeper
    Are you sure they have access to those and aren't talking about the "big" versions? 'Cause seriously 500 gold is a lot of gold!!

Executive Chef
    I am also on IOS and have to use gold for these two purchases. Maybe this friend is incorrect or it is a glitch. If you read the treasure cove thread, everyone there has to pay 500 gold.

Banned
    Can you post a screen shot? Maybe your friend is confused? Or lying

Banned
    Well I would hate to think that she would lie, but if she does than I don't have anything to do. And she's been playing for a year and she probably never bought gold but has 10 of these habs that means she spent 5000 gold on this.

Banned
    And I'm not sure I can upload a pic will try tomorrow getting late here in my place

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by faisal01911349250 View Post
    Well I would hate to think that she would lie, but if she does than I don't have anything to do. And she's been playing for a year and she probably never bought gold but has 10 of these habs that means she spent 5000 gold on this.
    It looks like your neighbor buys a lot of gold if it's the one I'm looking at that has 10 of these habitats and also has 3 caves so with caves she spent 1500 gold

She probably had a lot of gold and didn't notice it was for gold until she bought them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast