Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery story valentines edition/goals

Executive Chef

Question Bakery story valentines edition/goals

Does anyone know if we are getting a valentines edition for bakery story. The RS one has arrived so do you think we should expect the edition for bakery soon?

Banned
    We should be getting one soon. For the past holidays they came out a couple days within each other.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm thinking the same thing.

Rhino Keeper
    I am assuming we will be getting one soon, but maybe in a week or so. RS is usually ahead of BS... and don't expect the Valentine's Edition of BS to have as many decorations when it is first released.

New Resident
    Sometimes you have to go to "New and Noteworthy" and find the new games there. Because last year when I did search bakery story valentine it didn't came something. But then I looked at New and Noteworthy and find the game there. Maybe some help. �� You guys can add me: loula36

Rhino Keeper
    Had a look but not there yet, only restaurant. Would Bakery Tl seasonal game even be considered as 'new and noteworthy' anymore? I still think they should update the main app rather than confuse us with these editions. I hope it actually has the content when we get it as well rather than the the usual weekly update.

Rhino Keeper
    R we even getting 1?

Rhino Keeper
    I think we will at least get a Valentine's BS and Fashion. The others probably not. That's just my guess though since those 2 and RS all got Thanksgiving and Christmas versions.

Rhino Keeper
    From what I can tell, they've changed the days we get updates now. Seems like they've split them to where I get one on Monday, one on Wednesday, and one on Friday...I play Bakery, restaurant, and fashion. Can't remember what day the updates showed up on last week, but they were definitely different than the previous All Day Thursday roll-out for all my games. It may be they're pacing themselves...

Executive Chef
    BS and FS Valentines Editions are now showing up on the App Store. I just downloaded both and am disappointed. No goals, no new decor, nothing is new except it's all just pinky/red now.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast