Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Valentine 2013 Issues

Executive Chef
    Just FYI- Monday is a federal holiday in the USA. This may not get attention for a few days.
    I know- great, huh?

Farm Supplier
    Valentines items, food, wallpaper, counters etc. are only visible in Valentines version. When I open regular RS, I only see empty ovens, and blanc spaces where items should be.

The christmas stuff however is visible in normal RS ..... BIG GLITCH TL.

Neighbours that do not have valentines version only see empty counters, ovens and holes in my walls.

I am on Android Samsung Galaxy tab 2

Quote Originally Posted by Vera545 View Post
    Valentines items, food, wallpaper, counters etc. are only visible in Valentines version. When I open regular RS, I only see empty ovens, and blanc spaces where items should be.

The christmas stuff however is visible in normal RS ..... BIG GLITCH TL.

Neighbours that do not have valentines version only see empty counters, ovens and holes in my walls.

I am on Android Samsung Galaxy tab 2
    I'm on ipad2 and had the very same problem, Vera. After deleting and reinstalling the Christmas version, I can now see all valentine content. I also have the valentine version installed but will not be using it since there's a bug for iPad users cutting off posts. Only about half a line is visible for iPad users just like in HDS (one of the many reasons I quit that game)

A neighbour has levitating appliance box. Another has levitating tips and invisible tables. I am waiting until the bugs are worked out. I think I had the goal in all games. (oops, iOS doesn't have "goals for installing new games . . . Just for beating levels"). I mean the announcement and suggestion to play . . . Got to love the semantics!

Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    A neighbour has levitating appliance box. Another has levitating tips and invisible tables. I am waiting until the bugs are worked out. I think I had the goal in all games. (oops, iOS doesn't have "goals for installing new games . . . Just for beating levels"). I mean the announcement and suggestion to play . . . Got to love the semantics!
    This should be resolved after force-closing and restarting the affected version of the app. Let us know if you continue to experience any issues with this.
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 01-21-13 at 03:42 PM.

I had those issues too (on iPad 2) but everything's hunky dory after deleting and reinstalling the Christmas version.

Perfect, Keep the issue reports coming, I will send in a list of things that need to be fixed in about 5 hours.
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to officially report that Kindle Fire users have the option to gift new parts and receive them, but do not have any of the other content (decor, recipes, new appliance, etc).

Rhino Keeper
    I also would like to report that I have not received any Valentines stuff on my Kindle. I could not open the Thansgiving version at all and had to install the old version to play.

Android Jelly Bean = the camera, social and Storm 8 icons are visible on top right of home screen but disappear when visiting neighbors - requires extra taps to use icon at bottom left - not good for my arthritic hands. It may only be neighbours who aren't yet on the valentine version - I'm not sure!

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast