Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Valentines Day

Rhino Keeper
    Are romance ribbon and fondue fork as gift?

Wow! The design tab, main tab, and others when visiting are humongous. So are the popups.
    Also, if I request parts for the fondue, are other versions going to be able to respond to my request? Or not even know what I'm requesting and won't be able to send it?

Executive Chef
    The goal prize looks cute. I want it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    I can see Valentines stuff on the regular and Valentines Android versions.

I can't see the Valentines stuff on the Christmas Android version. It also force closes if people send me Valentines gifts and parts.

I can still see the tables etc i bought with gems from the christmas edition to the valentines edition. Just been moved right to the back of the tabs.

Another thing I noticed is you can only post about half a line on someone's wall. Sine nobody plays Home Design anymore, did you move people from that game over to RS since that was a problem on HDS from day one for IOS users? Who ever worked on this updated version needs to go back to day one since there are so many things coded like a beginner here.

I am having trouble with wall posts being cut off. Can this be fixed? I am using an iPad. The rest of the game seems to be working fine. Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    The goal prize looks cute. I want it.
    I don't have any new goals for Valentines version. What's the goal prize? Can you post a pic?

Quote Originally Posted by browneyedgurrl View Post
    I am having trouble with wall posts being cut off. Can this be fixed? I am using an iPad. The rest of the game seems to be working fine. Love it!
    This is the same glitch for IOS users that was in Home Design Story. TL didn't care then enough to fix it, so I doubt that will happen here. I'm having to do tipping & posting in the Christmas version. Really ridiculous!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by reina34 View Post
    I dont know who i have to talk to about this but i have a missing box item that i purchased from the magic bouquet just realized it cuz was ***a decorate dnt know how long its been missing but i know i had it. Ive never put it out so couldnt have sold it. I have lots of inventory like to change my themes:-)but this missing item is really botherin me now i wondering wat else i have missing.***a double check
    For missing items, try restarting your device. If they are still missing, send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    So the new trend is you buy something in valentine version and you will only be able to use it in that version? Plus no one else can see it unless they are using the valentine version?

That's got to be wrong.

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast