Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread: Restaurant Story: Valentines Day

Yea saw that know I keep going on about us kindle people but have to again. Was given valentines goals yesterday. I was only given 16 hours to do all the goals??? I'm sorry but that's crazy. Why even give them to me at that point. Can someone explain that to me????

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The Valentine goals were set to expire today.
    As I also said in the other thread regarding this topic, My issue is not that they expired today, but when they expired today. There is a very specific countdown timer on the goal icon which tells us not just how many days are left, but down to the numbers of hours left when the goals will expire. When I put the last batch of 1 hour cooking time Sweetheart Treats, that goal icon timer had 3 hours on it. So even if I had waited for almost the extra hour of serving time to put the Treats out (for a total of 2 hours from prepare to serve), there was no indication that the goal would be expired before that tiime. While it was disappointing to not have all the time that other platforms had for these goals due to playing on a Kindle, it is even more disappointing to plan the cooking/serving time out, purchase extra appliances to fall within the goal timer than shows, finish within that time and then just be told that the goals were planned to be removed today. If there were not really 17 hours left last night when I checked around midnight, but only 12 hours, perhaps I would have built more extra appliances yesterday to finish in time. But if the timer says a certain amount of time left, that should be honored. My enthusiasm for this game (and BS) has taken a serious plummet with this event and I'm sad to say that this waning enthusiasm will probably also carry over to my 7 year old daughter as well. It's a shame, since this was a fun (and safe) game for us to play together.

Host(ess)

Thumbs down Missing Tables & items

Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    I love the items. I'm trying to refrain from buying anything. Just making some recipes and collecting parts. If I need to buy double, then oh well! Can't wait to see what bakery has to offer. The coin items are lovely. I'm so surprised. Especially considering the uber inflated prices for the last two holidays. My fianc?e will be so upset with the amount of gems he doesn't yet know he will buy.
    Quote Originally Posted by rebel9210 View Post
    I download this, this morning and I bought the new tables etc but people are commenting on my wall saying 'where are your tables'. I don't understand this at all. Anyone else having this problem?
    I can see some tables & not see others, some ovens & not others. Same with decorations. What's the deal? I have the new Valentine version for iPhone. I'm having this problem in Restaurant, Bakery, Castle, Dragon, Farm & Home Design Story where some new items are invisible & some aren't. And the new Swedish Cabinet disappears when you turn it sideways! I can't see my stuff or other people's, but they can see mine. VERY frustrating. I even have invisible food now from the new Swedish oven that I CAN see! I almost put it in storage because I thought the counters were empty! My Justice Dragons are invisible too btw & they aren't all that new.
    And while I'm on a roll...what's with the sudden shutdown for maintenance today without any advance warning?!?

Farm Supplier
    How is this fair for Kindle players (not that Team Lava has ever worried about things being fair for us) We were late getting the goals, and I've been cooking 24/7 and still wasn't able to finish in the short amount of time you gave us. I'm pretty disgusted right now.

Host(ess)
    Specifically, for a table that was invisible in restaurant story....the Svanga table & the krona chair.

New Resident
    Thank you so much

New Resident
    Help please, I can't seem to get any equipment that need building, it just says hooray build item with friends but won't let me place it? Thanks in advance x

To buy and place an item, you need to tap in the upper left corner near the coin. Then go to your restaurant and place.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122