Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Valentines Day

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by OnCloudDivine View Post
    Anyone get prompts in their other tl games to download Valentine restaurant? I usually wait until i get a prompt before i download, otherwise how would i know? My RS: Christmas continues to force close on Android (only reason i happened to look for new edition).
    I didn't get any prompt. Also, if you wait for the prompt, they usually come out about 1 week after the release of seasonal versions (if at all) and completing goals on time may become an issue....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chewytwix View Post
    I didn't get any prompt. Also, if you wait for the prompt, they usually come out about 1 week after the release of seasonal versions (if at all) and completing goals on time may become an issue....
    Hmm, yes I was worried about that. Considering all these bugs and the fact there aren't any goal yet, I will wait a while anyway so I'm not tempted to buy potential goal decorations :P

Executive Chef
    they don't have it mentioned in the blog yet so probably it's not final version.
    also if u wait for the prompt they usually give 6 gems

Rhino Keeper
    Can a Moderator please please please explain to the Kindle Fire users why we keep getting the gifts to send for an update we don't have available? At this point instead of feeling neglected, I feel kind of like being bullied. It's already not fair to us, but now it's like they are trying to rub salt in the wound.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hey guys, I just got on and looks like the new version has issues. I think by deleting and redownloading, it cleared up some issues, but I am trying to find out which platforms are still having issues and what they are.

Can someone on each platform post a summary for me of issues they are still having after deleting and redownloading the game so I can get a report over? You can post here, but please send me a PM with your post number.

Thanks

Note: If on kindle fire, if your regular version will not open, go to settings and turn your wifi off, then turn it back on.
    Hey thanks to the members that posted summaries of issues. I have set up a bug thread for just issues with the new version.
    If you are missing a post here, it may of been moved to the bug thread.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post519577
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    A neighbour has levitating appliance box. Another has levitating tips and invisible tables. I am waiting until the bugs are worked out. I think I had the goal in all games. (oops, iOS doesn't have "goals for installing new games . . . Just for beating levels"). I mean the announcement and suggestion to play . . . Got to love the semantics!
    Hrm. I probably didn't get the goal because I had downloaded it last year so it won't count twice for me. For those who wish to have the goal and have never downloaded rs valentine version, wait a little while longer.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gail66 View Post
    I'm on iPad and this versoin has made every thing large wall posts get cut off half way is it a clinch or is it gonna be like this
    That is an understatement the screen size huge, the gift screen almost fills my iPad 2 screen, it really hurts my eyes so much that I was prepared to lose the Valentine's items & reinstalled the Christmas version & thank goodness my screen is back to it's normal size. Anybody on iOS with same problem, rate the app, tell them about the glitch, then reinstall the Christmas version you have all the Valentine items but with a normal size gift screen etc

Rhino Keeper
    Im afraid to buy anything because goals might appear later

Fashion Designer
    I got the goal to download this V version in all the games I play...I got 6 gems in each game and 30 in dragon, monster and Castle....so this time they are not waiting till a week after...at least not for me.....I got it this morning when I logged in

Love the valentine version....already had my decorations out and now more! Love all the new recipes too.

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast