Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Buggy today - Losing Items

Angry Buggy today - Losing Items

I just lost all the carrots I harvested, 2 hearty stews, 1 hearty meal and about 6 gems. It locked up and then those things were no longer available. It was all ready to go on adventure. Just needed the meal, sped up the stew and meal with gems. My long sword is gone too. It takes too long as it is to wait for some things and then when you finally have it all ready and this happens, it is very discouraging and makes me not really want to play this game anymore.

Nightclub Owner
    Have you tried force closing and restarting your game?

Farm Supplier

Foreclosing. Lost items.

I made two things of flour so that I can a loaf of bread. I go to make my bread and suddenly the game forecloses. I reopened the game and my flour was gone and no bread was being made. Everything is just gone. What do I do?

Farm Supplier
    What is frustrating is the energy to havest the wheat was wasted, energy to get the flour from the kitchen wasted, and now I won't have enough time to havest more wheat, make the flour, and make the bread to make for the simple feast to use for an adventure, so I lose out on all that today. I foreclosed my game, restarted my device, and nothing. Everything is just gone.

New Resident
    Exact thing just happened to me too. Was not an issue with just opening game noted elsewhere, had already been playing for a while. Force close and restart had no effect.

Farm Supplier
    I lost earth wisps two times in a row today. I am really low on coal too. The first time I'd already used it to start a lantern. Then poof no lantern being made and back to only two wisps. This syncing problem is seriously getting annoying.

Rhino Keeper
    I have had the same thing happen. This game has never been buggy before. I just changed to a new iPad so I thought it might be me. I force closed and reinstalled. I had just crafted two lanterns, finished an expansion and started two earth wisps. Well, it glitched on me right after I started the wisps. My expansion disappeared and so did my 2 lanterns as I am still crafting the earth wisps. It had happened a couple of times with the kitchen..thought I was loosing it. Anything we can do to recover? I was so excited for the expansion.

Farm Supplier

uhh what? where's my enchanted blade?

i had been forging an enchanted blade for thurston's quest, it finished, & the goal ended & moved on to the glimmer troll one. then, as i'm getting the dialogue for the glimmer troll quest, my game hiccups & gives me the 'processing...' message. the dialogue went on, though. i even got the popup about what to do in the quest. i had already started forging a longsword, & when i checked my goals, it was back to the enchanted blade one!! & my enchanted blade was gone, yet i was still crafting the longsword! what happened?! now i have to wait 6 hours (2 for the longsword, 4 for the enchanted blade) to proceed WHEN I ALREADY HAD PROCEEDED.

sooo annoying!! ugh.

Executive Chef
    Here we go again. Lost a really nice looking dish of spaghetti due to "processing".

Nightclub Owner
    I've merged these threads together. I've also reported this across.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast