Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you try to achieve in this game?

What do you try to achieve in this game?

No update,we are running out of new topic here...nothing new!
    So...what do you try to achieve in this game?yes,you!
    Me,personally,I just want to crowd my kingdom with the most expensive buildings as many as possible,it will keep me busy busy for a few more months.

Executive Chef
    At this point I'm just trying to fully expand. I have no goals other than to make one more lemon and apple pie. I know there are more shards to be collected from Tabernum but I haven't gotten a shard in months so I don't even care anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    I am trying to archive to have some fun playing the game and explore new characters or storyline. Somehow it is not working right now.

Executive Chef
    Same here. Im building as many windmill as i can . Then theater and cathedral. I relized that i dont want to stockpile too much materials. Because if i do and then it comes the update , i'll complete the quests very easy and fast. Then i'll be bored very soon. Thats why i'm using most of my materials to build

Rhino Keeper
    I see I'm not the only one with a drastically slower pace as the goals/quests disappear. I have had the tablet open for over a month and only dropped one share. Magic garden drops only magic fruit. Nothing much to make in my potion shops....

I did discover that leaving a grouchy fangbeast over in the corner keeps the trolls at bay! I think I'd read that it would work, but he'd always been atop something semi-useful. For now he's just annoying a cow.

A few more days of nothing happening and EVERYTHING will be at 99.

Fashion Designer
    Just got the cooking caravan goal! Yes, it was 'sooo last year' goal but helps me stay in this game a little. Focusing on expanding before TL raise the price.

Quote Originally Posted by marrrina View Post
    At this point I'm just trying to fully expand. I have no goals other than to make one more lemon and apple pie. I know there are more shards to be collected from Tabernum but I haven't gotten a shard in months so I don't even care anymore.
    I had 3 shards more than a month ago,and still 3 shards now,it doesn't affect anything,since I am not short of jewels,get a lot of them from sir piggy,and sparkling mine... The only thing bothers me is that I am constantly max in silver,I wish I can use them to make mithril. I have finished cook caravan awhile ago,but I made extra pies and lemonade,etc ,so I won't get coins when sir piggy drops them.

Quote Originally Posted by zombiefun View Post
    I am trying to archive to have some fun playing the game and explore new characters or storyline. Somehow it is not working right now.
    I want new characters ,too. But I wish there are more interactions rather than just a decoration movable. Such as we can control them to do some quests or chores besides our king or queen. More ppl more energies

Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    Same here. Im building as many windmill as i can . Then theater and cathedral. I relized that i dont want to stockpile too much materials. Because if i do and then it comes the update , i'll complete the quests very easy and fast. Then i'll be bored very soon. Thats why i'm using most of my materials to build
    windmill is good,but I wish the drop rate of flour can be improved a little... 20% is way too low considering how much flour we need to use everyday. 50% thats more like it.

Quote Originally Posted by debsbaked View Post
    I see I'm not the only one with a drastically slower pace as the goals/quests disappear. I have had the tablet open for over a month and only dropped one share. Magic garden drops only magic fruit. Nothing much to make in my potion shops....

I did discover that leaving a grouchy fangbeast over in the corner keeps the trolls at bay! I think I'd read that it would work, but he'd always been atop something semi-useful. For now he's just annoying a cow.

A few more days of nothing happening and EVERYTHING will be at 99.
    Fang beast is really annoying,however,I am counting on earning energies from beating skunk and troll... Besides although many ppl complain about short of glimmer dusts,I get a lot from feasting trolls,feeding sir piggy,and still a few from ivy's house and magic garden. Without doing anything else,I can get almost 15-20 each day...enough for daily consumption.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast