Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: How much gold do you obtain in a day?

Fashion Designer
    It depends if I gifted back recently. Sending gold can make my internet unhappy so I can't always gift back right away. I have a couple people I gift everyday and then I gift back to someone who has gifted me recently (so I know they still play)

I have only be able to give 3 gold bars a day.

I can only give 3 gold bars at day. After that it shows that I have gifted all my neighbors and that is everyday. I
    I only receive 3 a day. The other games are 20. I play on my kindle fire. At this point I will never be able to
    purchase a dragon. Is this not the same for other systems?

The most gold you can give in a day is 3 and I believe the max you can receive is 20. Most players will only gift gold if they have been gifted gold first so that's probably why you only receive 3 a day. It's the same way for me and I play on iOS.

I'm on the other side of the world (Aus) so time-zone wise it is hard to figure out when a 'day' occurs. I generally get 3 every two (it seems) days. When I try to send gold to everyone back (by checking every box), a message comes up saying that EVERYONE of my friends has received their max gold. This is VERY frustrating because I REALLY want to send SOMEONE gold. I'm reading people are getting 6 a day? How did that happen? Do you have 500 friends or something?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBoPeepWithAnAttitude View Post
    I'm on the other side of the world (Aus) so time-zone wise it is hard to figure out when a 'day' occurs. I generally get 3 every two (it seems) days. When I try to send gold to everyone back (by checking every box), a message comes up saying that EVERYONE of my friends has received their max gold. This is VERY frustrating because I REALLY want to send SOMEONE gold. I'm reading people are getting 6 a day? How did that happen? Do you have 500 friends or something?
    You can only give 3 gold a day, so picking all your friends is not necessary. Pick three people who have given you gold and give gold to them. Most of us have the list of people who gave us gold and we start at the bottom and work our way up. Find some friends from your side of the country..post on the add me thread. This may help giving gold within your same time zone and you may even get more back.

I get 2 every day, sometimes 3. I send/receive gold with 2 people daily, and sometimes another neighbor will send gold. I think the most I got in one day was 5 or 6.

About 19 - 20 bars in average 11 hrs of each new days time (my time zone is 3:00PM)

Half from a nearly daily senders, half from random of my other neighbors.

Executive Chef
    In Dragon Story, no more than 5. In Monster Story, no more than 9 (that's the most I ever got in one day) this is why I rely on buying gold for Monster Story.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Oops... sorry for the large picture (I forget to resize it - -")
    and some error of grammar (Eng is not my language)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi_Aireta View Post
    Oops... sorry for the large picture (I forget to resize it - -")
    and some error of grammar (Eng is not my language)
    You made a chart for this , seriously ? ;D well , WOW what r u gonna do with the gold ?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast