Page 6 of 57 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Update: Unicorn Dragon 1/17/13

Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    At this point, it is really TL telling Android/Kindle users that they don't care. I do not believe that there will have any more updates for us. At all.
    Perhaps some LE's for special holidays but I don't think we'll ever get the pink dragons, crafting, etc. Obviously they are using all their time to create new things for IOS.
    I mean, after all that there has been posted on this board, all the people almost begging to get a decent update... 2 new dragons are released for IOS only : sapphire and this one.
    I said I would never complain about not being updated for a while. Well...I realized we will NOT get updated. So I complain. And from now on, I will not purchase any more gold for this game. Unless we get decent updates.
    I'm With You.. I have not purchaced any gold since Thankgiving when all the Major Updates started for IOS. I dont plain on buy anything untill The two platforms are equal. That is if I'm still playing by that Point. I'm about ready to Quit playing!!

Rhino Keeper
    I wish I was able to complain about the 33 hour fail time while trying to breed for this dragon. That's bad when I wish I could get 33 hr fails....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    At this point, it is really TL telling Android/Kindle users that they don't care. I do not believe that there will have any more updates for us. At all.
    Perhaps some LE's for special holidays but I don't think we'll ever get the pink dragons, crafting, etc. Obviously they are using all their time to create new things for IOS.
    I mean, after all that there has been posted on this board, all the people almost begging to get a decent update... 2 new dragons are released for IOS only : sapphire and this one.
    I said I would never complain about not being updated for a while. Well...I realized we will NOT get updated. So I complain. And from now on, I will not purchase any more gold for this game. Unless we get decent updates.
    I think they have been telling Android/Kindle that all along. TL tells us that by not even making many of their games available to Android/Kindle. Android didn't get full ND, just the different colored island over a month later. Android didn't get crafting, spells, storage, album or pink dragons. This will be the 3rd week of iOS only weekly update. It does cause doubt that we will get something new to breed. I imagine Valentine's LE's will involve pink dragons which we don't and probably still won't have by then. Then I wouldn't be surprised if they had a whole new dragon game for iOS only. City Story anyone?

Farm Supplier
    Omgomgomgomgomgogmogmgomg i can't wait!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xoam0re View Post
    Omgomgomgomgomgogmogmgomg i can't wait!!!!
    Can't wait for .... what?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    Can't wait for .... what?

Pinky Winky. That's my name for her and she shall be mine too. In a couple months, with my luck.....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    Pinky Winky. That's my name for her and she shall be mine too. In a couple months, with my luck.....
    Well, if you're going to have to wait for all the updates ... I hope you get what you want in a couple months, not the 4 we've been waiting.

Fashion Designer
    Awww lovely! I can't wait.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jrodt333 View Post
    Lol! You're right! You would think a pony expert like Ponyroar would have noticed that. :P
    Bicorns are awesome, too. It'll make more sense when you see the baby form. :3 It just gets so Epic when it grows up that it grows an extra one.

Quote Originally Posted by FlamingInferno View Post
    I wonder if PonyRoar very happy to have a new update Unicorn Dragon?!
    The suspense has been ****ing me! I'm a happy pony. @_@

Quote Originally Posted by Candy3030 View Post
    Im sure PonyRoar must be soooooo happy! Such a perfect match
    Its a beautiful dragon. Good luck to all that can try for it
    I may only be able to speak in emoticons on Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    Awesome name!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    I may only be able to speak in emoticons on Thursday.
    Lol!!
    So it's NOT a diamond hybrid? Hmmm

Page 6 of 57 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast