Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Update: Unicorn Dragon 1/17/13

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nbella1414 View Post
    Diamond/Kitsune. When I saw the 36 hour timer pop up I literally gasped. Like no way this actually just happened. I even went and checked the egg chart. Lol!! So excited!!
    Congrats! I also just got my first unicorn with diamond/kitsune after over 6 months of breeding for it almost exclusively. Finally!

Nightclub Owner
    No luck on this dragon so far, does anyone have any good combo suggestion?
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    No luck on this dragon so far, does anyone have any good combo suggestion?
    Have you tried Diamond and Tiny. No virtue fails so that is a plus. 3 potential diamond hybrids and only 1 common fail. Only 7 possible outcomes. Good luck!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    Have you tried Diamond and Tiny. No virtue fails so that is a plus. 3 potential diamond hybrids and only 1 common fail. Only 7 possible outcomes. Good luck!!
    I don't have Tiny but will be trying to breed for it now, thanks!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    I know this is a dumb question but how is there no virtue fails with this combo? If you can get unicorn with it why can't a virtue be possible? I am just trying to understand the way they are splitting. Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chaselance View Post
    I know this is a dumb question but how is there no virtue fails with this combo? If you can get unicorn with it why can't a virtue be possible? I am just trying to understand the way they are splitting. Thanks
    when you breed a diamond with a single color, you're always able to get the single color itself. diamond x virtue can give virtue, diamond x night can give night, diamond x light can give light, diamond x mythic can give mythic aaand so on...

but here's the funny thing. as soon as you add ANY other color into the breeding pool - the chances of getting a single element are ZERO! with night x virtue for example, you can't get virtue, night and not even magic or tropic since they are all single elements. so breeding diamond x tiny won't give you a virtue, light or fire either.

breeding results with diamond x tiny are:

love - 5 hrs
    valentine - 14 hrs
    laserlight - 15 hrs
    white chocolate - 15 hrs
    tiny - 16 hrs
    unicorn - 36 hrs
    angel - 44 hrs
    crusader - 44 hrs

and nope, it isn't a dumb question i didn't know that before either

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    when you breed a diamond with a single color, you're always able to get the single color itself. diamond x virtue can give virtue, diamond x night can give night, diamond x light can give light, diamond x mythic can give mythic aaand so on...

but here's the funny thing. as soon as you add ANY other color into the breeding pool - the chances of getting a single element are ZERO! with night x virtue for example, you can't get virtue, night and not even magic or tropic since they are all single elements. so breeding diamond x tiny won't give you a virtue, light or fire either.

love - 5 hrs
    valentine - 14 hrs
    laserlight - 15 hrs
    white chocolate - 15 hrs
    tiny - 16 hrs
    unicorn - 36 hrs
    angel - 44 hrs
    crusader - 44 hrs

Thank you so much I've been playing for several years and I didn't know that I knew that pink and black split but not this . This is actually very useful information they should let more people know that.

Fashion Designer

love - 5 hrs
    valentine - 14 hrs
    laserlight - 15 hrs
    white chocolate - 15 hrs
    tiny - 16 hrs
    unicorn - 36 hrs
    angel - 44 hrs
    crusader - 44 hrs

You're right about most of this, but I believe you can get magic and tropic from night/virtue. It's if the colors are on the same side that you can't get the combination of the two. For example, diamond/athletic you can't get magic because red and blue are on the same side. That's why diamond/tiny won't give you a virtue and is an awesome combo to use for unicorn.

Nightclub Owner

love - 5 hrs
    valentine - 14 hrs
    laserlight - 15 hrs
    white chocolate - 15 hrs
    tiny - 16 hrs
    unicorn - 36 hrs
    angel - 44 hrs
    crusader - 44 hrs

Nice, I'll keep that in mind when I try for other hard to get dragons
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Fashion Designer
    Thx so far I've gotten 1 tiny, 2 laserlights, and 6 love dragons with that combo diamond and tiny but I will keep trying again tomorrow unicorn and mercury are two of the diamonds I want most .