Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Update: Unicorn Dragon 1/17/13

Banned
    I hope my gemstone dragon comes out this week too. Pinky winky will look beautiful next to the rest of the diamond family.

It does suck I admit that android is still behind. This will cause a riff just like when prices were raised in bakery.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    Perfecto!!! Imagine all the 33 hour fails with virtue. But I still want it!
    I dont think its pink and diamond but 4 or more colors dragon. I'd say 7 :P

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    I dont think its pink and diamond but 4 or more colors dragon. I'd say 7 :P
    It's a pink hybrid. When the new pinks came out. It was on the cover of the add. Probably a pink diamond hybrid because all other colours regarding pink hybrids have been taken.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    At this point, it is really TL telling Android/Kindle users that they don't care. I do not believe that there will have any more updates for us. At all.
    Perhaps some LE's for special holidays but I don't think we'll ever get the pink dragons, crafting, etc. Obviously they are using all their time to create new things for IOS.
    I mean, after all that there has been posted on this board, all the people almost begging to get a decent update... 2 new dragons are released for IOS only : sapphire and this one.
    I said I would never complain about not being updated for a while. Well...I realized we will NOT get updated. So I complain. And from now on, I will not purchase any more gold for this game. Unless we get decent updates.
    I play on my Friends IOS account and I completely agree. I was going to play dragon story on my account, but my friends told me not to bother because I'm on android. Now I see why. Most of my android friends quit. I know dragon story was meant for IOS but this is really sad, in a business point of view. I am taking a buisness course currently, and I learned that when in a buisness, and you have two main consumer groups, give m
    Both of the groups exclusive goods.

Rhino Keeper
    Ahahahahaha! Hilarious! I knew the pink/diamond would be soon, but what kind of company does three weeks in a row of iOS exclusives? Guess it's official, now. Dragon Story is an iOS exclusive app.
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 01-15-13 at 11:00 AM. Reason: language

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lorax211 View Post
    I'm with you! I was so excited earlier cause I'm breeding my first diamond dragon and now I could care less! I doubt I'll ever even see that beautiful diamond cause I'm ready to delete this and every other TL game! Just like in Fashion Story and how they released the makeup counter to ios only almost 2 yrs ago and android still doesn't have it!!! Frankly I'm disguisted with the unfair treatment towards android users!!
    Congratulations on your first Diamond Dragon! That's a big deal. Those Ultra Rare beauties are quite a challenge to earn!

I'm sorry that there isn't a new Dragon for Android this week. The Sapphire Dragon and Unicorn Dragon are tied directly to features that aren't currently available to all platforms. We're working bringing these features to everyone, but it will take time due to the nature of developing for Android.

While I can't speculate on these particular features, we look forward to bringing new Dragons to Android soon. All of the patience and feedback is appreciated.

Feel free to share your feedback here. While we don't reply to every post, we definitely read as much as we can. ^_^

I hope this helps.

Farm Supplier
    It's definitely the pink+diamond dragon hybrid.
    I'm sure everyone does remember this dragon from the pop-ups in the game, when the pink dragons came out. It was there, just not available yet.

This is like a Pink Pegasus!

Rhino Keeper
    TL isn't even trying for Android anymore. What a slap in the face. This is such a great looking dragon, too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by habibass View Post
    I guess its pink+diamond... Am i wrong?
    yup, its a diamond hybrid, DIAMOND and VIRTUE, i cant breed these, no diamond and no virtue, so sad

Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast