Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Update: Unicorn Dragon 1/17/13

Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Congratulations on your first Diamond Dragon! That's a big deal. Those Ultra Rare beauties are quite a challenge to earn!

I'm sorry that there isn't a new Dragon for Android this week. The Sapphire Dragon and Unicorn Dragon are tied directly to features that aren't currently available to all platforms. We're working bringing these features to everyone, but it will take time due to the nature of developing for Android.

While I can't speculate on these particular features, we look forward to bringing new Dragons to Android soon. All of the patience and feedback is appreciated.

Feel free to share your feedback here. While we don't reply to every post, we definitely read as much as we can. ^_^

I hope this helps.
    Are you kidding? We keep hearing you value our feedback and be patient but week after week updates for iOS and nothing for android. You might read the feedback but TL definitely doesn't care about it.

Rhino Keeper
    I mean it is REALLY bad enough that we can't have any pink dragons, but for three weeks now to release weekly updates that are ios only is just incredibly cruel and to tell us the dragons that have been released are tied directly to features unavailable at the time for android is the exact point everyone is making! Why not until you release an update that gives us those features your speaking of only release dragons that are capable of being obtained by everyone on all platforms. I just think it really shows that as much as the TL staff says they understand our frustration they really don't because of they did then they would show some compassion and not keep rolling out more and more ios only content. Why not hold off on releasing all of these ios only dragons until you release the android update, if you would work on just the android update then you can make everyone happy and THEN release all of these dragons which at that time everyone would be able to get

Banned
    At least they said its for IOS, not forgetting last suggestion, so android doesn't get their hopes up

Executive Chef
    Lol I like the comments saying 15 and 20 dollars... If it is a diamond hybrid it will be $100

Executive Chef
    I think it will be virtue, magic and green or diamond. If it is diamond, it will lessen the amount of people you can try for it, so I hope it isn't diamond.

Banned
    I think it will be pink and diamond ... Thankfully I have both

Rhino Keeper
    Though I'm a boy , I'm gonna get it ! I've gotten a lot of rares and super rares and even a diamond ! Might as well try , I still want to be ahead
    of my higher level neighbors with less rare dragons LOL . I hope it's not LE

Rhino Keeper
    BTW i would like to point out , that isn't a unicorn , it's a bicorn or something

Rhino Keeper
    Omg, it is a bicorn! Ha ha ha

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tailsprower View Post
    BTW i would like to point out , that isn't a unicorn , it's a bicorn or something
    Lol! You're right! You would think a pony expert like Ponyroar would have noticed that. :P

Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast