Page 48 of 57 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Update: Unicorn Dragon 1/17/13

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nikitarolle3 View Post
    I just got a unicorn by using Crusader/Virtue 5 tries....I got 4 love fails and then a unicorn...add nikitarolle3 if you want to see the egg
    I have been trying for a unicorn for a long time with diamond /virtue.After reading this I decided to try your combo but my crusader needed to evolve so I put diamond and virtue back in while I waited and got 36 hrs.YOU gave me luck thank you

Quote Originally Posted by sandygin View Post
    I have been trying for a unicorn for a long time with diamond /virtue.After reading this I decided to try your combo but my crusader needed to evolve so I put diamond and virtue back in while I waited and got 36 hrs.YOU gave me luck thank you
    Congrats!!!!

Farm Supplier
    i got crusader from crusader/virtue. eggs in the nest. was hoping for an angel fail >.<

Has anybody used diamond and tiny for their unicorn? I got my dark angel from diamond and illusion, so I thought tiny could work for unicorn too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 1cherryblossom View Post
    Has anybody used diamond and tiny for their unicorn? I got my dark angel from diamond and illusion, so I thought tiny could work for unicorn too.
    i haven't heard of anybody who got it with this combo but it is indeed possible i'd give it a try! i got my dark angel with illusion x unicorn, lol.

Diamond/naga, virtue/diamond, diamond/quarts, diamond/blackswan

Unicorn combos

Hello,

I read the TL Forum daily. I was reading these comments & noticed how impressive your diamond mine is. If you'd care to be nbrs my storm ID is LTavon922. I love dragon story & it's challenging. Different from most games.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 1cherryblossom View Post
    i have not heard of anybody who get it with this combo but since breeding rules have been changed u can get unicorn from any combo which include diamond and pink elements, for ex crusider black swan, or angel and flower, just choose best option for u regarding fails

Tired of being left out of dragons, arena,updates and lack of help from team lava foe kindle. They won't even answer me to find out how to breed moon. Disgusted!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonLady1955 View Post
    Tired of being left out of dragons, arena,updates and lack of help from team lava foe kindle. They won't even answer me to find out how to breed moon. Disgusted!
    Moon is night/light