Thread: Weekly Update: Unicorn Dragon 1/17/13

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    there are 4 other combos:

infinity x virtue
    virtue x unicorn
    infinity x unicorn
    unicorn x unicorn

buuut, i don't think these will help you xD how about switching the breeding order?
    Thank you😁 sadly to say, I don't have infinity yet either. Been trying hard for that one too. May you advise me as to which combo I may produce infinity please if you don't mind? I'd so greatly appreciate it and thank you for responding. ❤❤❤

Rhino Keeper
    I have tried nine times using Diamond and Virtue...all Virtues. Now on tenth attemp I got 17 hours breeding time. Dream, Super or Luck? How is that possible?

Banned
    5, 10, 15 and 20 tries is peanuts. Imagine it taking well over 50 tries for ME to get this brat. Thats when the annoyance starts settling in!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amicacordis View Post
    I have tried nine times using Diamond and Virtue...all Virtues. Now on tenth attemp I got 17 hours breeding time. Dream, Super or Luck? How is that possible?
    The Diamond and Pink colors have been acting different today, many reports of this. Yet I still don't see how you got 17hrs as there is no blue or Purple in the combo.... strange.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Tina_Marie66 View Post
    Thank you😁 sadly to say, I don't have infinity yet either. Been trying hard for that one too. May you advise me as to which combo I may produce infinity please if you don't mind? I'd so greatly appreciate it and thank you for responding. ❤❤❤
    On the Infinity thread they said to use Passion and Diamond in your original version, not Valentine's. It works, 1st try, did it myself twice, told a neighbor and she got 2 back to back.

Executive Chef
    I don't know how long this has been in effect, but I just noticed while looking at the album that the unicorn epic now earns 4960 an hour instead of 2790 when it was first released. That makes more sense considering it costs 3000 gold to buy, same as angel, and was making way less coins before. Now if only I could get one...

Rhino Keeper
    Is this dragon available for Android? I'm only getting Fires, Lights, Light/Fire hybrids, some Virtues and even one Infinity. Have the rules changed?

Rhino Keeper
    Is this dragon available for Android? I'm only getting Fires, Lights, Light/Fire hybrids, some Virtues and even one Infinity. Have the rules changed?
    Yes. The pink splits up now. Did you get your Infinity recently? I guess I've been asking in the wrong thread about this combo. :s

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, I got Infinity a few hours ago. But I sold it because I already have two.

Farm Supplier
    Yeah, it's available for Androids. I have Android, and I managed to get one surprisingly.