Page 1 of 57 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Update: Unicorn Dragon 1/17/13

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar

Weekly Update: Unicorn Dragon 1/17/13

Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Hi, everyone! Just a friendly reminder, please stay on topic. If you would like to provide constructive feedback for Android updates, please visit this thread. Off topic posts may be moved to the correct thread or removed. If you have a question, feel free to PM me or post in Forum Disputes. Thanks! ^_^

Be sure to Like us on the Dragon Story page for the latest news and updates!

36 hrs

I want it!!!! I only hope it's not another ios only dragon or one that android/kindle users have to buy for around $15

Rhino Keeper
    I guess its pink+diamond... Am i wrong?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lorax211 View Post
    I want it!!!! I only hope it's not another ios only dragon or one that android/kindle users have to buy for around $15
    It is iOs only.

Rhino Keeper
    Very pretty!! Looks like another 3 colored hybrid, or maybe something to craft with light gems?

Executive Chef
    Aaaaaaa finallyyyyy

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with you 100% I feel I have been very patient, but three weekly updates in a row only for iOS, it almost seems like they want to make us angry! And then to offer them to android for a ridiculous amount of gold (real $)... They could of just made it for a ridiculous amount of coins instead. I agree with whomever posted elsewhere that Teamlava should hold off on all updates until they are prepared to release them to all platforms. It is only fair.

Quote Originally Posted by SamKanj View Post
    Come on TeamLava, work harder for Android and Kindle fire!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am about to quit, can not handle this.
    I'm with you! I was so excited earlier cause I'm breeding my first diamond dragon and now I could care less! I doubt I'll ever even see that beautiful diamond cause I'm ready to delete this and every other TL game! Just like in Fashion Story and how they released the makeup counter to ios only almost 2 yrs ago and android still doesn't have it!!! Frankly I'm disguisted with the unfair treatment towards android users!!

Banned
    Perfecto!!! Imagine all the 33 hour fails with virtue. But I still want it!

Fashion Designer
    Are you kidding me? Seriously? Another iOS only dragon?

This is so wrong.

Page 1 of 57 123451151 ... LastLast