Page 17 of 57 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Update: Unicorn Dragon 1/17/13

Rhino Keeper
    Never mind. 36 hours. I just got one on my seventh try! Yay

Rhino Keeper
    Never mind. 36 hours. I just got one on my seventh try!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    I put Diamond/Virtue in the den my first try; it show 44hrs what is it??? Crusader coming???OMG...:|

Oh my gosh, so the pink IS breaking up while breeding. I've gotten six straight virtues. I'm not using any more gold. It's the pits. Congrats on the Angel!

Fashion Designer
    wow i got mine on my 4th try! i don't normally speed up that many times in a row with gold, but it seems like people were having an "easier" time getting it, so i thought why not? this was my fastest attempt at a diamond hybrid and i'm still missing angel, mercury, and anubis which i have tried plenty of times each. very excited!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    Oh my gosh, so the pink IS breaking up while breeding. I've gotten six straight virtues. I'm not using any more gold. It's the pits. Congrats on the Angel!
    No!!! I don't want another angel and worse crusader...cause it take 44hrs... I rather die in pink..lolx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    Yes, I thought it was not breaking up. So far that persons report of 44hrs is the only report of someone getting anything other than Virtue or Unicorn.....

Host(ess)
    Dont know what to say about this. This dragon is beautiful but because you are alienating the Android population, which probably contributes close to what IOS spends on here, its getting really old. This game was fun and addicting...but now, with the disappointment each week, the addiction has worn off and the fun is quickly draining. It leads people to find other games that ARE updated for everyone :-(

Rhino Keeper
    Even though I'm a boy I'd say its ultra cute! Lol

Rhino Keeper
    The first form

Rhino Keeper
    Due to their temperate disposition, many caretakers believe that Unicorn Dragons can only be born on islands where the pure-of-heart dwell.
    Ahahahahaha! The comedy continues.